Jaden Schwartz only 5 goals this season

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
Thank a lot for the info ... i realy like Schwartz but have not see him play this year

I feel like Schwartz is wildly inconsistent. He's either the best player you've ever seen or he just disappears. That dude was on a roll in till he got injuried last year and one of the main reasons why the Blues kind of fell off towards the middle/end of the season.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
He’s done everything but score this year. He hasn’t let the terrible puck luck affect the other parts of his game.

That’s part of why I believe this Blues team is dangerous. As well as it’s going right now, there are absolutely things that are going poorly and could make the team a lot more dangerous. Jaden Schwartz getting going offensively is chief amongst them.

Reactions: Burynai

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
He’s done everything but score this year. He hasn’t let the terrible puck luck affect the other parts of his game.

That’s part of why I believe this Blues team is dangerous. As well as it’s going right now, there are absolutely things that are going poorly and could make the team a lot more dangerous. Jaden Schwartz getting going offensively is chief amongst them.

Agreed....Hopefully the timing is right and he starts rippin it during the playoffs. They always get off to a hot start. Trying a different approach this year.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Schwartz is a big candidate to burst out in the playoffs for the Blues.. the extent of his struggles, but upwards trajectory in his play, suggests that he probably just keeps on scoring when the goals start coming. He's still a very good player.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Bad luck? Not buying it. There are dozens of terrible players with more than 5 goals. Guys that don't even belong in the NHL. Great players make their own luck.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Bad luck? Not buying it. There are dozens of terrible players with more than 5 goals. Guys that don't even belong in the NHL. Great players make their own luck.

watch the Blues game tonight and tell Jayden Schwartz is not a good player.... He has played the worst hockey of his career this year and still will be noticed when you watch. Hes a good player, who can't buy a goal right now

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis

I mean he has averaged about 50+ pts a season so this isn't exactly typical of him.

toedrag87

Jul 19, 2011
St.Louis
He changed sticks/companies to start the year and I think that really threw him off. He switched sticks again starting with the devils game and has now scored 3 times in the (I believe) 5 games since he's made the switch. (Could've been 4 in 5 but he had one called back in the Devils game)

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
He changed sticks/companies to start the year and I think that really threw him off. He switched sticks again starting with the devils game and has now scored 3 times in the (I believe) 5 games since he's made the switch. (Could've been 4 in 5 but he had one called back in the Devils game)
Interesting didnt know he swapped back.

And before anyone points out one was a EN goal....he missed a few of those earlier in the season:laugh:

Reactions: toedrag87

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I am a Jaden Schwartz fantasy owner and I appreciate the anti jinx thread

You are doing God’s work OP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad