Value of: Jacob Trouba (Mod warning OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
You know what’s boring? When leaf fans hijack literally every thread on the main boards.... like for real. Ain’t no body care about what a leaf fan has to say.. like ever lmao.

Also every team that isn’t NYR can f*** off.
The bra does not give me away. I am constantly amazed at that fact. How exactly does one f*** off, exactly?

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
for his 8mill aav i dont miss him at all. nor do the jets even if he wanted to stay they wouldnt have offered him that.

You are probably right the Jets would not have gone quite that high

But I think he is going to be worth his contract for most of its duration.

His absence is a big part of our defense now being one of the worst in the league. He is no franchise dman but he was a solid 1st pair guy.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Being a gym rat doesn't make you immune to aging or injury . Letang is a monster in the gym as well.

I never said it did. I was referring to his conditioning and the fact that he’ll be able to play for a while. He won’t be much of a problem for the life of his current contract. Chelios, Messier, Howe, Jagr and Selanne played into their 40’s. Not saying Kreider will be them, just showing that good physical conditioning can extend a career.

As for injuries, Kreider has missed double digit games due to injury in only one season, in 2018. Even mentioning Letang, who is injury prone, in the same sentence as Kreider is asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad