Confirmed with Link: Jackman Traded to the Ducks For a 6th Rounder ---> 6th to DAL for Lane MacDermid

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Last edited by a moderator:

TylerSVT*

Trade of the decade.

So glad to get Jackman off this team.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
YES! no more benching of Sven since Hartley hates Blair Jones too :sarcasm:

but at the same time, also very happy for Jackman. He's a team guy and always plays hard, fits perfectly with that Ducks team. How much he plays is another story but sure better in Orange county than this -20 non sense

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
image.png

:sarcasm:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I'll miss the Jackman of old, but not the current itteration. Jones has deserved a call up it seems. I wasn't aware he was scoring at the pace he was.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Great! This helps alleviate the slight winger logjam just a bit. It doesn't make a big difference, given he doesn't exactly take anyone's spot in the lineup very often.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just read the Ducks' board thread for this trade, and it only boosted my opinion of this trade. There is mass confusion.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Jackman is a good guy and I wish him all the best in Anaheim. Having said that, he was also pretty useless here and I'm glad to see him traded.

Pretty much sums it up. Jackman is a great teammate and good guy. McGrats makes him redundant though as this point because Tim also doesn't score, and McGrats is a superior at that role. Bouma is also for more effective at the role that Jackman used to fill.

I'm also quite glad we recouped a pick for next years draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad