Jackman to be on line with Monahan

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
He has played Jackman several times on a line that he doesn't play on because you need someone to warm up with them. I would be that is where Reinhart is going to play.

What is the next thing to be complained about the type of tape players are using?

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Backlund and Baertschi on the fourth line? Well, at least he put them together. It's almost progress, I guess.

It's also a little odd how Galiardi has a spot in the top six cemented regardless of whether he does anything or not. Ditto for Colborne and Jones.

If Hartley spins his wheel of who's playing where and when, maybe he'll try out a third line of Baertschi-Backlund-Bouma one day.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
148.gif

821.gif

586.gif

1141.gif

919.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This thread is extremely premature. The Flames Today article specifically says that Hartley doesn't have his lines ironed out for the game yet.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
This thread is extremely premature. The Flames Today article specifically says that Hartley doesn't have his lines ironed out for the game yet.

Are you sure? Or are you just another Hartley apologist that would rather listen to reason and logic over your instinct and blind speculation?

In fact, I recall an article or something that reported Hartley losing his notes in the flood and had to borrow Brent Sutter's. Or maybe I made that up. Either way, I think its clear that these accusations may in fact be likely to be possible.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Are you sure? Or are you just another Hartley apologist that would rather listen to reason and logic over your instinct and blind speculation?

In fact, I recall an article or something that reported Hartley losing his notes in the flood and had to borrow Brent Sutter's. Or maybe I made that up. Either way, I think its clear that these accusations may in fact be likely to be possible.

60% of the time, it's 40% likely to be 100% accurate. :laugh:

I'm unsure why your saying that Hartley's comments = blind speculation. Either you're being ironic or completely missing the definition of both blind and speculation.

EDIT: Woops, never mind, completely screwed up on reading what you wrote. As you were.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
So, Hartley expects Baertschi to produce and be defensively responsible, but he outs him on a line with McGrattan...

Did Baertschi kill his dog or something?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
60% of the time, it's 40% likely to be 100% accurate. :laugh:

I'm unsure why your saying that Hartley's comments = blind speculation. Either you're being ironic or completely missing the definition of both blind and speculation.

EDIT: Woops, never mind, completely screwed up on reading what you wrote. As you were.

We'll never know what I meant.

Because I forgot OK

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Sven and Backlund are in Hartleys doghouse. They won't get out of it until they do something to make Feaster question what Hartley is doing.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Bouma instead of mcgrattan would be nice on backlund and barts other wing

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
So, question to the guys who say Backs isn't deserving because of his lack of offensive production.. What the **** has Galliardi done offensively to get top 6 time! Obviously he's a winger, so that applies to Sven as well.. It's ****ing Kostopolous/Moss/Comeau all over again

May 27, 2012
Earth
So, question to the guys who say Backs isn't deserving because of his lack of offensive production.. What the **** has Galliardi done offensively to get top 6 time! Obviously he's a winger, so that applies to Sven as well.. It's ****ing Kostopolous/Moss/Comeau all over again

Hockey is not about production all the time. Sure we would like to see Galiardi put up some numbers, but have you seen him play? He works 110% every shift, he does everything he is supposed to do. I like the second line so far, a combination of size, speed, and skill.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Hockey is not about production all the time. Sure we would like to see Galiardi put up some numbers, but have you seen him play? He works 110% every shift, he does everything he is supposed to do. I like the second line so far, a combination of size, speed, and skill.

I guess it's only about production when it comes to Backs and Sven than? Both are trying hard. Yah I've seen him play, he's a solid 3rd liner, we should play SOB more than Brodie because he works hard every game.

Fat Damon

Oct 15, 2008
God damn it, Hartley you moron. Bärtschi and Backlund on the 4th line? You have no idea how to put the lines together and how to treat young players. You develop into Jack Capuano 2.0 whithout a beer belly.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
God damn it, Hartley you moron. Bärtschi and Backlund on the 4th line? You have no idea how to put the lines together and how to treat young players. You develop into Jack Capuano 2.0 whithout a beer belly.

Yea he has never had rookies such as Hejduk, Drury, Tanguay, Vrbata, Enstrom, Little. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad