GDT: Jackets host the Capitals -- 2/12/19 -- 7 PM @ Nationwide Arena

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Holtby only had to make 1 or 2 difficult saves. Lots of poor shots by the Jackets and really bad job of getting to dangerous areas because rebounds and bounces were there.

29z8shh.jpg

huh....

absolutely disagree. Holtby looked out of position on quite a few saves but made several saves that could've very easily been goals. Giving credit where credit is due. If it weren't for Holtby, the Jackets could be up 2-0 right now. Jackets controlled most of the play. I'm pleased.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Currently a CBJ/CBJ fan battle going on in my section between a few fans calling Wilson trash (and other names) and two old dudes who are telling them not to yell. :facepalm:

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
The Blue Jackets played very hard in the first period but playing hard with no goals gets you one thing.... A moral victory....

We need some skilled shooting...
Yeah, missed opportunities. As well as we played its still 0-0 and those missed opportunities usually come back to haunt you :(. Hope we can keep the pressure on them, they played last night and maybe we can wear them down.

Reactions: Robert

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Currently a CBJ/CBJ fan battle going on in my section between a few fans calling Wilson trash (and other names) and two old dudes who are telling them not to yell. :facepalm:

Those old guys probably want the young whipper snappers off their lawn if they are going to yell.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
You guys realize that Wilson just plays his role to a T. I miss the days where how Tom Wilson played , was the norm . Now he lays a hit , and there is a big uproar. Jackets need Andy to play that way , but he doesn’t seem overly interested in playing a chippy game . I can guarantee that the jackets players keep their head on a swivel when Wilson is on the ice , which is why he’s so effective in his role

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Good. Hope things are more or less fine.
Looked fine as he skated by... assuming it was likely just the wind getting knocked out of him.

Hopefully nothing boneheaded in retaliation unless it’s an agreed to scrap.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
What was there to doubt on that?
For the third time, I Do Not Care. I don't care about any nuance, optics, mitigating circumstances, hit evaluations, or anything at all anyone wants to say about it. It's Tom G-ddamn Wilson. Who he is and what he has chosen to be is enough. When he ceases to be who and what he is and has been, I will be willing to give him reasonable doubt and/or objective evaluation. Until that time, that is a privilege that he has lost. He is an unrepentant scumbag criminal, and he will not receive due process from me.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
For the third time, I Do Not Care. I don't care about any nuance, optics, mitigating circumstances, hit evaluations, or anything at all anyone wants to say about it. It's Tom G-ddamn Wilson. Who he is and what he has chosen to be is enough. When he ceases to be who and what he is and has been, I will be willing to give him reasonable doubt and/or objective evaluation. Until that time, that is a privilege that he has lost. He is an unrepentant ******* criminal, and he will not receive due process from me.

Wouldn't him just skating and keeping to himself like he did there qualify as ceasing to be who he is or whatever? Unless he was literally supposed to phase out of existence there

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Wouldn't him just skating and keeping to himself like he did there qualify as ceasing to be who he is or whatever? Unless he was literally supposed to phase out of existence there
For the FOURTH time. I. Do. Not. Care. It's Tom ****ing Wilson. I will not hear your defense attempts because he does not have that right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad