GDT: Jackets host the Capitals -- 2/12/19 -- 7 PM @ Nationwide Arena

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I want nothing but Bird Cellys the entire game no matter who scores in an attempt to see a good ol fashioned line brawl.

I'd even settle for a 3v3 if we can't get a 5v5 :naughty:

I'd pay to hear Tort's thoughts during this one. He better have a book deal when all is said and done. Easily a best seller.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I never want a player to be injured. But since Wilson is a thug, this rule doesn’t apply to him.....hoping he gets blasted by a clean hit. :hit:

And most importantly, let’s win!

Reactions: CPTN71

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
G-d. Watching Duclair in the defensive zone there... he's trying. Bless his heart, he's trying. He's getting to the right places, trying to get the puck away, doing his best to limit things, but he just has such a fish out of water look about him compared to when he's in the offensive zone.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Gotta beat Holtby tonight... Bob needs to challenge his shooters and win a game on his own for a change... We need to concentrate on scoring not defending!

Reactions: We Want Ten

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
That was an odd-looking save by Bob. Whatever works haha.

Aside from 1 or 2 shifts CBJ have been putting good pressure on Washington end

Reactions: We Want Ten

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Rimer's newest confusion - sees Atkinson, says Anderson. :dunno:

and how the hell was that not a trip drawn by Wennberg

I think it was a trip... the refs didn't... As for Jeff, we know he slips up now and then but have any here tried to call an NHL hockey game??? It's freaking not easy.. Jeff knows 1000 players and numbers, he does miss now and then.. Even our own... ;)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I think it was a trip... the refs didn't... As for Jeff, we know he slips up now and then but have any here tried to call an NHL hockey game??? It's freaking not easy.. Jeff knows 1000 players and numbers, he does miss now and then.. ;)
I recognize it's not easy, but it's happening a little too often.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Honestly... Doesn’t look dirty. Anderson was the one coming for the hit and prepped but got the worst of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->