Jackets at World Championships

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Finland played the USA today.

Thanks, I was actually watching, not sure how I messed that up. :)

He wasn't great today, one of the Finnish posters said he's the type of goalie where he won't steal you a game, but if you play well in front of him, he won't lose it. (which....he kinda did today, ironically)

Matte99

May 23, 2010
Stockholm
RIP Sweden
Either he will be comfy in yellow and blue where he was a leading center during WHJ or he wont stay on that line for more than a game at most. He will play together with Nylander who also had a sketchie season. The fact that Wennberg took Elias Pettersons spot is remarkable in so many ways but lets hope he will find his game. The guy was very talented once upon a time. I personally felt he was a tad to slow for NHL to become a difference maker but he used to have a good vision for the game. From what I understand from this board, thats totally missing this year!?!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Jarmo did say to stop playing on the perimeter and get to the front. And it was a nice takeaway. *Shrug*

However, it is just against Norway so.

Matte99

May 23, 2010
Stockholm
Literally everything, except defensive play.
Yeah, thats what ive read. Its just funny how things went. Good for him. As someone mentioned, the interesting games will come later but this will cement his role with Nylander and Hörnqvist, for better or worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad