GDT: Jackets at Devils | 3pm EDT

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
CBJ being aggressive and taking advantage of the weak NJ goaltending. I like the offensive aggressiveness they are showing. Maybe the offense is starting to click and can take some pressure off of the defense but I'm curious to see how it continues against a team playing well.

As a follower of the Devils, I'm disappointed the both Vanecek and Schmid have regressed since last season. The Devils D is going through a transition after losing both Graves and Severson but they are being patient and keeping developing Nemec in Utica. Its not helping them that Hischier and Meier are both out of the lineup and Jack Hughes just came back from injury. I think the Devils will still be solid in the long run but this season seems to be turning into more of a transition than everyone expected.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
Giesenschlag by himself actually did a good job

but what they really should have done was make a cardboard cutout of JLGP and put it beside him at the desk

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The Jackets had zero scoring opportunities in the last 15 minutes of that period. Elvis is why they still have the lead, I hope they have a better plan in the third, we'll need some goals.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
The Jackets had zero scoring opportunities in the last 15 minutes of that period. Elvis is why they still have the lead, I hope they have a better plan in the third, we'll need some goals.

The no opportunities for an entire period happens a lot, it's really not sustainable. They're gonna need to play in this 3rd if they want to win. Elvis is playing well

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: