Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 6 5/17 7:11 PM - SUNRISE OR BUST - Florida leads series 3-2 - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
We misfits are not done not fitting quite yet. We think Sway trying on a Gm 7 in Sunrise on Sunday would be a perfect fit. See ya' there,
-Yukon Cornelius (Big B's fan, his nephew Jeff was drafted by them in 1984)

View attachment 871831
Yukon would look great on our blueline
1715908767609.jpeg

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
@Ladyfan Starting at 8:30 p.m. on Friday, May 17 and continuing through the weekend, service will be suspended on the Orange Line between Oak Grove and North Station.
Thanks- just let a couple of friends who use the Orange line know that after the game it will be a total free for all getting back to Wellington on a shuttle bus

It also speaks to the total lack of awareness ( or is it simply disdain) with which the T management go through life and their decision making process

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
It isn’t looking good for me doing a GDT. I’m going to try to get something to you by 2pm et but I would have a back up ready. I’m sorry @Fenway. I’m running on fumes at this point.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Well they managed to extend the round to a game 6, going in, down 2-3. The ideal outcome would be that they win game 6 at home and extend this round to 7 games. Can you imagine this happening for the Boston Bruins fans in Boston tonight? I can, because they have gone against reality during the playoffs this season.

Enough said, Go Bruins

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Fun with stats....
All-time the Bruins are 16-15 in game 7's. They apperantly have more wins than anyone including the Habs who are 15-7.

Hopefully we don't lazy an egg tomorrow night like we are capable of doing.
The Panthers forecheck game seemed not as apparent in game 5. That'll likely change

Another noteworthy item, both Bennett and Reinhardt did not practice today:sarcasm:
The Bruins can counter the cats heavy forechecking by getting a fast forward (DeBrusk Pasta or Lauko) behind their pinching defensemen for a fast breakout pass as soon as the B's gain control in their own zone

..but they must think fast, make quick accurate passes .....and don't panic

Do this a few times, (hopefully resulting in a goal or two) and the cats will back off the heavy forecheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad