Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
s-lvn-bhoc-sadek-2-13.jpg

fS4Yohs.png

4ZlZGjk.png

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
I wish now I paid more attention to him during the hockey tournament. Good size. The Gophers seem pretty high on him.

NotYou

Sep 21, 2014
I wish now I paid more attention to him during the hockey tournament. Good size. The Gophers seem pretty high on him.

He was brilliant imo. He was so calm and poised on the ice. Took a breath to make the right pass before forecheckers hit him rather than getting rid of it quickly but inaccurately.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Returning:

Brodzinski
Bischoff
Collins
Glover
Johnson
Seeler

Incoming:
Sadek
?
?
?

Wow where does he fit? Better to go to USHL for a year but even then, can't see many guys leaving the U for a couple years at least.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Glover did play forward a bit this year... If they do bring in an eighth dman Sadek would still be seventh, which isn't the worst place to be. I'm sure he'll get a shot to prove himself. I think at least two of those guys leave after next year, and then Lindgren and Zuhlsdorf come in.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Transfer to Wisconsin! :sarcasm: We all know how they do with developing defensemen.
As far as D, the Gophers seem to be the place to be these days over the badgers. As long as Guentzel is there...

All seven defenseman on the 2015-16 roster so far drafted
Every defenseman on the 2014-15 roster drafted
7/8 in 13/14, 6/8 in 12/13 including Nate Schmidt
Zuhlsdorf, Lindgren, Maniscalco, Rossini, Knoepke lined up

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Returning:

Brodzinski
Bischoff
Collins
Glover
Johnson
Seeler

Incoming:
Sadek
?
?
?

How many years of eligibility does Seeler have? One or two or something? Can't imagine that he transferred there just to leave early, he'll be around as long as he can.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
As far as D, the Gophers seem to be the place to be these days over the badgers. As long as Guentzel is there...

All seven defenseman on the 2015-16 roster so far drafted
Every defenseman on the 2014-15 roster drafted
7/8 in 13/14, 6/8 in 12/13 including Nate Schmidt
Zuhlsdorf, Lindgren, Maniscalco, Rossini, Knoepke lined up

Yeah the gophers are doing well nowadays. Sadek would probably get top ice time at Wisconsin with the amount of 4th liner/3rd pair players they have.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
How many years of eligibility does Seeler have? One or two or something? Can't imagine that he transferred there just to leave early, he'll be around as long as he can.

Still has two. He only played two seasons at UNO. I was shocked, and a little disappointed when he decided to transfer. I love the Gophers, but I love the Wild more, and I wondered if transferring would hurt his game and development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad