Prospect Info: Jack Sadek (D) - Lakeville North HS - 204th Overall Pick

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Sadek didn't put up crazy points with the Gophers, so I don't expect him to suddenly explode offensively in Iowa.

What's his style? Shut-down?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Sadek didn't put up crazy points with the Gophers, so I don't expect him to suddenly explode offensively in Iowa.

What's his style? Shut-down?

I see Sadek as a potential future 3rd pairing blueliner with slightly more offensive upside than Seeler....

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Seeler is a better skater than Sadek. Sadek has the potential to be physical, but it remains to be seen what his hockey IQ is. I agree that his upside is a 3rd pairing guy, but i don't see a lot of offensive potential. He did pinch and provide some offense on the Gophers, but I also saw some Bitetto like decisions with the puck. I think he'll be best served to be a SAH guy, and leave the puck handling to guys like Mennell and Belpedio.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Seeler is a better skater than Sadek. Sadek has the potential to be physical, but it remains to be seen what his hockey IQ is. I agree that his upside is a 3rd pairing guy, but i don't see a lot of offensive potential. He did pinch and provide some offense on the Gophers, but I also saw some Bitetto like decisions with the puck. I think he'll be best served to be a SAH guy, and leave the puck handling to guys like Mennell and Belpedio.
No, he isn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->