Player Discussion Jack Eichel – Part 2: Jack is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
As always, stats don't tell the whole story. He played pretty good.

I thought he played terrible. Total no-show. A complete reverse of his game the previous day. To become a star in this league, he has to learn to not take games off, I mean to me he was literally night and day.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
I thought he played terrible. Total no-show. A complete reverse of his game the previous day. To become a star in this league, he has to learn to not take games off, I mean to me he was literally night and day.

I thought he was terrible too. For me though it's more of him checking out on the coach. I see his body language and he's just frustrated/pissed all the time.

Not that it's an excuse to play poorly, just my opinion.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

I thought he was terrible too. For me though it's more of him checking out on the coach. I see his body language and he's just frustrated/pissed all the time.

Not that it's an excuse to play poorly, just my opinion.

Game high 6 SOG and 10 attempts. "Total no show". :shakehead

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
I was at the game last night. To say Eichel was a complete no show is just lazy, narrative driven nonsense. He made a bad choice trying to pass back to Reinhart on the 2 on 1 but he was involved and made a lot happen in the offensive zone. I did notice his body language heading to the bench for line changes. He is definitely a work in progress in the defensive zone.

Matthews is a much more polished all around player at the moment. So smart and aware in the defensive zone and already fully developed physically with man size and strength.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Eichel is going to be a franchise center and superstar in the NHL, he has work to do to get there, but he will. I am so sick of the "what have you done for me lately mentality".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad