I've wasted 118000 minutes of my life over the past Ten seasons

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
I'd say I have only watched maybe 40% of the last 10 years. 2006-2010 I watched a lot of games. Maybe they didn't make the playoffs but there were many interesting and exciting moments in that time span. I still remember that one year when Garon went on an absolute tear in the shoot outs. There was no one in the league that could beat him, while Horcoff could beat practically anyone. Souray was an absolute beast before he injured himself in that stupid fight with Iginla. I wouldn't call those years a waste, however, 2010-2016 absolutely were a total waste of time.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Somehow I feel this is your response to everything in life--partly because it legitimately has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. I have a crazy aunt who's a snapshow on Facebook regardless of the topic. I was making an observation--not a statement. How on earth you deduct "entitlement", "self-absorption", and a lack of "responsibility" only you (and perhaps the voices) would understand. Also, when referencing a thread, you shouldn't quote a word that doesn't appear in the thread. That being said, your neurosis fascinates me!
My response has everything to do with the thread...it's your title thread stating you've wasted 118000 minutes of your life over the past ten years lol. You can't start a whiny thread with a title like that and say...well that's not what it's about. Of course it is - that's why you typed it in exactly as it is. That was the whole gist of this thread that YOU created.
Don't get upset at me for pointing out the hard truth. Ad hominism attacks won't take away my pointing out the facts of the situation. If anything you're just reinforcing the basis of my post.

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Boo freaking hoo... nobody "made" you waste your time but yourself. Quit playing the victim and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Posts/threads like this just prove how damn entitled and self absorbed some fans are. Maybe try some of the other activities mentioned, instead of whining on a hockey forum.

My response has everything to do with the thread...it's your title thread stating you've wasted 118000 minutes of your life over the past ten years lol. You can't start a whiny thread with a title like that and say...well that's not what it's about. Of course it is - that's why you typed it in exactly as it is. That was the whole gist of this thread that YOU created.
Don't get upset at me for pointing out the hard truth. Ad hominism attacks won't take away my pointing out the facts of the situation. If anything you're just reinforcing the basis of my post.

Quoted for irony.

Perhaps you don't recognize all the ad hominisms so I bolded them for you to digest. I doubt it will matter.

Ask yourself if your post just has more to do with how you view other fans.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
dude

how much time do think many of us have wasted on this board--let alone actaully watching the **** over the past ten years

This board is at least fun on occasion, Oilers games are not. Actually, this board is what kept me following the team during the Eakins/MacT era. The games are just a waste of time for the most part. I only tune in to watch Drai and Connor pretty much.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Quoted for irony.

Perhaps you don't recognize all the ad hominisms so I bolded them for you to digest. I doubt it will matter.

Ask yourself if your post just has more to do with how you view other fans.

Touche on that Replacement lol. I humbly accept my irony lumps. I'm sick as a dog right now, and this thread title rubbed me wrong like an air horn would for a bear in January. ;) it is whiny though... :P

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Touche on that Replacement lol. I humbly accept my irony lumps. I'm sick as a dog right now, and this thread title rubbed me wrong like an air horn would for a bear in January. ;) it is whiny though... :P

Thanks for taking the feedback with grace. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I actually hope all Oiler fans are feeling better soon. :laugh:

Whiny is kind of the territory here considering the subject. Do not adjust your picture. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00