U18: Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup 2017

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
Mature and confident performance by Canada, speed, stickhandling, well deserved lead. Our players looks surprised and a little bit disoriented. They can do better, I hope they will improve their game.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Don't worry you'll finally get that meaningless Olympic Gold in 2018 :handclap:

Olympic Gold does not derive its worth from a 3rd-rate league in a relatively minor sport. Just be sure to have your mop handy to handle the tear accumulation when the Russian flag is hoisted next February:yo:

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
You are correct in congratulating the Czechs and not making excuses. The Russians had the same opportunity to take the game away from the Czechs, but they couldn't do it.

At the same time, I get really tired of the Czechs using an all-out effort against Russia, and then turning around the next day with no emotion left and getting run over by Canada. I certainly hope that the Czechs win, but I expect a decisive win, maybe a blowout, by Canada.

Jesus, I cant believe you dont understand to it. its a slavic hockey battle. We historically know you as our shoes. We know your weakness and we all know that kids or even people from these countries are bit different and we understand to your mentality proably more than any other hockey nations. So yes we are historically more confident against you. since you trash us every match 7:0, it will change. But its up to you. Cant believe you saying you are tired of czech playing the way they play. You should start thinking why you not beating us, not the opposite way.

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Is the game over? The Czech link froze on me and didn't start start up. Don't know why youtube didn't show the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad