TBN: It's time for Terry to talk

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I like how the buffalo news tries to ruin the franchise. While they don't do it here, its total toxic buffoonery to mention the buffalo bills in the context of our hockey organization. The 15 years of nothing mantra is an example of their success.

The Sabres don't need the News to "ruin the franchise".

They're doing a good enough job of it themselves.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I think the phrase... "The franchise is in complete crisis." is a bit overstated.
It fits the current mood though, so it will be well-received.

I agree , I think the TEAM is in crisis. Big Difference of Franchise and team.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They use to offer two-ply bathroom tissue at the arena. The new stuff is clearly one-ply that does not leave a lemony scent on my ass. Pegula's silence on this matter speaks volumes about the direction of this franchise, IMO. They clearly don't give a ****.

Really?

What really matters isn't what happens in public, but what happens behind closed doors.

And nobody here knows what the conversations are like with Pegula, Black, Regier, and Ruff.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
The Owner of the Club isn't going to speak until changes have been made and changes aren't going to be made mid-season.

Then they have less stones than Columbus does.

At least THEY sacked their GM and got someone in there who, while new to being a GM, has shown that he can build a team together. Ours is too much in love with "the core" to honestly consider getting rid of some of it.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Terry just responded to this article.

"Screw that, I'm not giving a press conference. Just fire Lindy instead."

:laugh:

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Mike Schopp at WGR-550 just confirmed they put in a request to speak with Pegula and it was declined.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Really?

What really matters isn't what happens in public, but what happens behind closed doors.

And nobody here knows what the conversations are like with Pegula, Black, Regier, and Ruff.

I agree. That was the point of my dumb joke. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad