Buffalo Bills It's the Off-Season. Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
2024 HF Bills Big Board 25

Alright, given we only have a week to go, and the way this poll fell, I'm bending the rules a bit. Legette won the poll with 60% of the vote, so he's #23. But Robinson got the rest of the share, 40%, so I'm just going to slot him in at #24 so we can move this along. Pearsall the only name submitted to add.

New poll: 2024 HF Bills Big Board 25

1. Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State (88%)
2. Malik Nabers, WR, LSU (83%)
3. Rome Odunze, WR, Washington (100%)
4. Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame (38%)
4. Dallas Turner, DE, Alabama (38%)
6. Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State (40%)
6. Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA (40%)
8. Brian Thomas Junior, WR, LSU (40%)
9. Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon (40%)
9. Jared Verse, DE, Florida State (40%)
11. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia (50%)
12. Cooper Dejean, DB, Iowa (50%)
13. Byron Murphy, DT, Texas (40%)
14. Taliese Fuaga, OL, Oregon (25%)
14. JC Latham, OT, Alabama (25%)
14. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama (25%)
14. Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo (25%)
18. Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas (75%)
19. Johnny Newton, DT, Illinois (40%)
20. Ladd McConkey, WR Georgia (50%)
21. Troy Fautanu, OL, Washington (60%)
22. Graham Barton, OL, Duke (100%)
23. Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina (60%)
24. Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State (40%)

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
So Beane's thoughts on Collins is, let's see. I'd think he competes for LG job and fallback is swing tackle. But of course it's all predicated on him being healthy, which is a big if.
They like Van DeMark as well, lets see how things play out in camp.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
2024 HF Bills Big Board 25

Alright, given we only have a week to go, and the way this poll fell, I'm bending the rules a bit. Legette won the poll with 60% of the vote, so he's #23. But Robinson got the rest of the share, 40%, so I'm just going to slot him in at #24 so we can move this along. Pearsall the only name submitted to add.

New poll: 2024 HF Bills Big Board 25

1. Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State (88%)
2. Malik Nabers, WR, LSU (83%)
3. Rome Odunze, WR, Washington (100%)
4. Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame (38%)
4. Dallas Turner, DE, Alabama (38%)
6. Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State (40%)
6. Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA (40%)
8. Brian Thomas Junior, WR, LSU (40%)
9. Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon (40%)
9. Jared Verse, DE, Florida State (40%)
11. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia (50%)
12. Cooper Dejean, DB, Iowa (50%)
13. Byron Murphy, DT, Texas (40%)
14. Taliese Fuaga, OL, Oregon (25%)
14. JC Latham, OT, Alabama (25%)
14. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama (25%)
14. Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo (25%)
18. Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas (75%)
19. Johnny Newton, DT, Illinois (40%)
20. Ladd McConkey, WR Georgia (50%)
21. Troy Fautanu, OL, Washington (60%)
22. Graham Barton, OL, Duke (100%)
23. Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina (60%)
24. Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State (40%)

FWIW I did not register my vote yet but would have voted for Chop - so it would have been a 50/50 split.

Pearsall was one of the guys I was contemplating to add. I think he's being under rated in terms of talent (high floor) i just don't think he brings enough different compared to what's currently there in the WR group.

New poll - vote Mims, add TJ Tampa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Husko

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004

This is worth watching. First bit is a welcome break from the insufferable WR discussion. Covers a lot of points I and others have made here in recent weeks. Even the WR discussion when they get to it is tolerable compared to most other bills media.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Bellichick is an intelligent football and it will be interesting to have him dj (inn) the draft w mcafee. (Pre draft show)

But . As real bills fans , stop linking this deception scumbag to Buffalo. EvER. Baf enough that a smart personable guy gets elevated to some FALSE greatness because his team had right name and they all took their cia dark energy mocking oaths .

F world staged events w this tool and jummy johnson. Any football geek on this board could win most games if they had cia/nsa giving them all the plays thr offense and D were running against him like WWE/nfl deliberately ruining sports mocking us IDIOT fans and performering ritual bs when we all just wanted to see a good matchup played out without pre determined shite. Lets this dude suffer w his deeds away from us in buffalo like the nasa astronauts, doomed to lie into eternity

He is a smart football guy and entertaining but let those thay betrayed the public trust and act better than us swim in their own excrement until they treat us as equals and apologize and tell the truth at the cost of their families like all of us morons who attempt to diceen the truth obscured by mass delusion.

We know we had great tesm for 4 years and an occasional playoff team during the fakse century drought. We can overcome if we see this for what it is and maybe see one real sporting event where either buffalo team has 50 50 shot to play unfooked w and the best of all t transmutating evebts made to enlave and divude us into events that elevate a moment, together overshadowing all the compass and square mind control hijacking their ritual into beautiful human endeavors .
Victory is showing thr subversion of minor lame events. Its as likely as all the players saying Fook You to their plantation masters by walking out of the Masterdouche house and splitting all their money evenly w the city they play for along w truth they inevitable aquire to regain their honored position of eauals among the people they supposedly play for and give up their current villain status as siding w our oppressors for money to steal the weak wives of their brothers losing their souls. Not fair to player being tuned into zone thru trauma to be that wedge to subvert a delta sleep oubkuc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
Bellichick is an intelligent football and it will be interesting to have him dj (inn) the draft w mcafee. (Pre draft show)

But . As real bills fans , stop linking this deception scumbag to Buffalo. EvER. Baf enough that a smart personable guy gets elevated to some FALSE greatness because his team had right name and they all took their cia dark energy mocking oaths .

F world staged events w this tool and jummy johnson. Any football geek on this board could win most games if they had cia/nsa giving them all the plays thr offense and D were running against him like WWE/nfl deliberately ruining sports mocking us IDIOT fans and performering ritual bs when we all just wanted to see a good matchup played out without pre determined shite. Lets this dude suffer w his deeds away from us in buffalo like the nasa astronauts, doomed to lie into eternity

He is a smart football guy and entertaining but let those thay betrayed the public trust and act better than us swim in their own excrement until they treat us as equals and apologize and tell the truth at the cost of their families like all of us morons who attempt to diceen the truth obscured by mass delusion.

We know we had great tesm for 4 years and an occasional playoff team during the fakse century drought. We can overcome if we see this for what it is and maybe see one real sporting event where either buffalo team has 50 50 shot to play unfooked w and the best of all t transmutating evebts made to enlave and divude us into events that elevate a moment, together overshadowing all the compass and square mind control hijacking their ritual into beautiful human endeavors .
Victory is showing thr subversion of minor lame events. Its as likely as all the players saying Fook You to their plantation masters by walking out of the Masterdouche house and splitting all their money evenly w the city they play for along w truth they inevitable aquire to regain their honored position of eauals among the people they supposedly play for and give up their current villain status as siding w our oppressors for money to steal the weak wives of their brothers losing their souls. Not fair to player being tuned into zone thru trauma to be that wedge to subvert a delta sleep oubkuc.
BREAKING: Buffalo Bills hire Bill Belichick as "video coordinator". :sarcasm: :DD

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

I think edge rusher is maybe the most underdiscussed positional need for the Bills heading into the draft due to the focus on WR.

While I am worried about Chop Robinson's lack of production at Penn State, Joe Marino being high on his traits have me being OK with him at 28 (or in a slight move up like they have made the past two drafts for Kincaid and Elam) and then taking WR at 60 and another day 3 WR.

WR is deep and EDGE is way thinner in this class. And the Bills returning DEs combined for only 11.5 sacks in 2023 and Toohill had 5.0 sacks last year and only 7.0 sacks in his NFL career.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

I think edge rusher is maybe the most underdiscussed positional need for the Bills heading into the draft due to the focus on WR.

While I am worried about Chop Robinson's lack of production at Penn State, Joe Marino being high on his traits have me being OK with him at 28 (or in a slight move up like they have made the past two drafts for Kincaid and Elam) and then taking WR at 60 and another day 3 WR.

WR is deep and EDGE is way thinner in this class. And the Bills returning DEs combined for only 11.5 sacks in 2023 and Toohill had 5.0 sacks last year and only 7.0 sacks in his NFL career.

Is it underdiscussed? I think it's squarely on the table, probably second most likely pick after WR. If now for the complete lack of a true #1 receiver, I'd call it #1 most likely. I'd take the guys I think can be #1 receivers (big 4 + Ladd and AD) over the edge guys that will be there, but I'd go one of these edge guys over the other receivers, who I see as more #2s.

Now he's just bragging :laugh:

Reactions: buffalowing88

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Is it underdiscussed? I think it's squarely on the table, probably second most likely pick after WR. If now for the complete lack of a true #1 receiver, I'd call it #1 most likely. I'd take the guys I think can be #1 receivers (big 4 + Ladd and AD) over the edge guys that will be there, but I'd go one of these edge guys over the other receivers, who I see as more #2s.
If you look at what most of the Bills podcasts & other content creators are talking about, the WR position and what to do there is taking up like 80%+ of the pre-draft conversation and DE specific talk is like less than 10%.

I mean, Joe Marino felt the need to do an episode specifically to talk all the people that believe they have to take a WR in round 1 off the ledge and that was with a wide range of other positions being addressed and not just EDGE as a big need.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
FWIW I did not register my vote yet but would have voted for Chop - so it would have been a 50/50 split.

Pearsall was one of the guys I was contemplating to add. I think he's being under rated in terms of talent (high floor) i just don't think he brings enough different compared to what's currently there in the WR group.

New poll - vote Mims, add TJ Tampa.
I'll bump Chop up to a 50/50 tie for the last poll then. I'm also voting for Mims. Gotta take that potential at some point. FYI I'm not seeing your Mims/Tampa vote, may not have gone through if you attempted to submit.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
In terms of snaps filled - IOL is the biggest need. Specifically C.

EDGE is up there because of the weak class. You're likely going to have to use #28 to get an impact player, while the OL & WR classes are both incredible in terms of depth.

DB needs to be talked about more - specifically safety. I know they have guys but losing White, Hyde, Poyer & Jackson in one offseason is huge. DeJean is the only guy I'd want to use #28 on though.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I'll bump Chop up to a 50/50 tie for the last poll then. I'm also voting for Mims. Gotta take that potential at some point. FYI I'm not seeing your Mims/Tampa vote, may not have gone through if you attempted to submit.
I was doing it on the train to work this morning. It travels through a dead zone which I guess is why it didn't register. I've just done it again.

Reactions: Husko

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
7 round Chard Rueter mock on NFL.com might be the worst one I've seen. Truly abominable.
28: Kneeland
60: Roman Wilson
128: Mekhi Wingo (DT)
133: Edefuan Ulofoshio (LB)
144: Malik Mustapha (S)
160: Cody Shrader (RB)
163: Cedric Van Pran-Granger (C)
200: Daequan Hardy (CB)
204: Casey Washington (WR)
248: KT Leveston (G)

Kneeland is not a the edge that would excite me in the first. Wilson fine in the second. Don't know the rest, but it's definitely not looking great.

Here's what I know about Kneeland: He had 4.5 sacks last year despite playing in the Mac, and 3 of them came against eastern Michigan.

I know production isn't everything at the position, but a 23 year old that's yet to break out and has just good but not great traits and has zero production against poor competition... pass.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
28: Kneeland
60: Roman Wilson
128: Mekhi Wingo (DT)
133: Edefuan Ulofoshio (LB)
144: Malik Mustapha (S)
160: Cody Shrader (RB)
163: Cedric Van Pran-Granger (C)
200: Daequan Hardy (CB)
204: Casey Washington (WR)
248: KT Leveston (G)

Kneeland is not a the edge that would excite me in the first. Wilson fine in the second. Don't know the rest, but it's definitely not looking great.

Here's what I know about Kneeland: He had 4.5 sacks last year despite playing in the Mac, and 3 of them came against eastern Michigan.

I know production isn't everything at the position, but a 23 year old that's yet to break out and has just good but not great traits and has zero production against poor competition... pass.
To further this, the only pick I like is Mekhi Wingo. I hate the rest.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Anyone care to speculate on potential bidders for the limited partner role? Is there any WNY-connected billionaire or group that could be a candidate? Jacobs is too old I'm assuming but I wonder if it's going to be a group from outside of the area. That would sort of suck.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Friday about-to-go-home mock:

Trades:
- 28 to GB for 41, 88, and 169
- 41 to LV for 44 and 148
- 88 and 144 to Seattle for 81
- 128 and 133 to Tennessee for 106

44: Xavier Leggette WR South Carolina
60: Cole Bishop S Utah
81: T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas
106: Brendan Rice WR USC
148: Jordan Jefferson DT LSU
160: MJ Devonshire CB Pittsburgh
163: Khristian Boyd DT Northern Iowa
169: Garret Greenfield OT Sout Dakota State
200: Myles Cole DE Texas Tech
204: Carson Steele RB UCLA
248: Mark Perry S TCU

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Reactions: Zman5778

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Friday about-to-go-home mock:

Trades:
- 28 to GB for 41, 88, and 169
- 41 to LV for 44 and 148
- 88 and 144 to Seattle for 81
- 128 and 133 to Tennessee for 106

44: Xavier Leggette WR South Carolina
60: Cole Bishop S Utah
81: T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas
106: Brendan Rice WR USC
148: Jordan Jefferson DT LSU
160: MJ Devonshire CB Pittsburgh
163: Khristian Boyd DT Northern Iowa
169: Garret Greenfield OT Sout Dakota State
200: Myles Cole DE Texas Tech
204: Carson Steele RB UCLA
248: Mark Perry S TCU

It's fine, but I don't really see how we have spots for 11 rookies on the 53-man roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad