It's sad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Dude

Unbiased Canadian said:
You may be right for part of your post.

I don't see myself as finding faults in Hockey Canada...I see myself as the happy medium...some one who isn't afraid to point out that maybe the odd Canadian club isn't the greatest thing to happy to hockey...however this team was.

While the fan base of hockey is Canadian there is no doubt about that, sometimes I think we as Canadian needs to spend more time giving other countries recognition, that way when we lose a tourney it won't feel like such a let down.

Understand where I'm coming from??

No, that whole reason we dominate as much as we do because we consider ourselves the best, we know we are, and the second we start to not be "let down" so much, is the second we turn into a second rate hockey nation like Sweden.

Dion Mustard*

Unbiased Canadian said:
So you guys support Maguire?? I have no god damn clue why.

Because if you have ever listened to Greg Millen, you'd realize Pierre is 100 times better.

Come on, the "going down faster then free beer at a frat party" line was classic.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Unbiased Canadian said:
that me and my four buddies couldn't watch the 3rd period of the hockey game for the simple fact that Pierre Maguire is the worst, most-biased broadcaster in Canadian History.

Everything all night long that comes out of his mouth....pretty much makes me cheer against Team Canada...and that's sad.

This man should not have a job. He can go engage and initiate somewhere else.
All night long, talking about Phanuef...the only time he shut up was when Phanuef was hammered cleanly.

Maguire IS a disgrace to Canadian Hockey.

Doesn't take much to get you off the bandwagon!

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Unbiased Canadian said:
that me and my four buddies couldn't watch the 3rd period of the hockey game for the simple fact that Pierre Maguire is the worst, most-biased broadcaster in Canadian History.

Everything all night long that comes out of his mouth....pretty much makes me cheer against Team Canada...and that's sad.

This man should not have a job. He can go engage and initiate somewhere else.
All night long, talking about Phanuef...the only time he shut up was when Phanuef was hammered cleanly.

Maguire IS a disgrace to Canadian Hockey.

What a joke. Just mute it and hit up the radio broadcast. :speechles

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Unbiased Canadian said:
So you guys support Maguire?? I have no god damn clue why.
I have no clue why you can't cheer for a team just because of one TV commentator that Team Canada has no control over. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad