Gritty Talk Part III: Cleared after investigation into assault (Feb. 3, 2020)

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

This but one of the Gritty/Hartsy Tweets that I've seen ... the other has Gritty chasing Hartsy around cubicals in an Office.

BTW: at the Game Tuesday they had a bunch of Gritty merchandise, including Bobblehead and doll... There was a sign stating a Limit of Two for each person... I assume they wanted to be fair and stop the hoarders. The Bobblehead was around $25 IIRC. I like the stuffed item better than the Bobblehead but they were both nice... they seemed to be selling well and may well have sold out. They were unboxing the Bobbleheads as the Gates opend... I didn't check back afterwards... I didn't purchase anything at this point, as I'm hoarding too much crap as it is. LOL

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
1D02589B-6E97-4972-A301-A0A8E27CBF17.png

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Reactions: Lotusflower

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I just saw it on TV, unsure how to get it on the computer, not an internet source after initial google search.

Adult Swim bump, 1:43 am, 12/22/18, first commercial break in Bob's Burgers.
Bump text by screen (a funky jazz music background, featuring deep electric bass and hand drums, like a bongo)-
-Pssst... we have a secret
-Come close
-Closer (slightly smaller font)
-Closer (smaller font still)
-We know your fat ass is just sitting there (very small font, guitar joins bass and drums)
-(black blank screen, flash of orange- GRITTY begins as a small image and shockingly quickly grows to fill the screen, a graphic of broken glass mimics the tv screen being broken with Gritty trying to escape the tv (screech, wavering audio and thriller sound cues for dramatic effect) Gritty tilts about 5 degrees left and right as if trying to squirm through screen, then suddenly disappears, silence upon disappearance)
-(Shattered glass effect still on screen) text in brackets [it happens that we're tired of being a brand] (silent)
fin

This was the image of Gritty, just a head shot, helmet and jersey (mostly) missing, wonderfully strung out on meth-
flyers-2018-portraits-6a186581986cdf85.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He would be a lot more enjoyable if he hadn't been used as a bullet sponge for the early-season failings of the organization and the 289-game streak of loser coaching. It's hard for me to get the stink to waft off of him after that - he has that association with the Pompeiian meltdown of Jeff's garbage regime.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad