Gritty Talk Part III: Cleared after investigation into assault (Feb. 3, 2020)

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
i see alot of the mascots, at the all star game, but haven't seen gritty. was he told not to show up?

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
i see alot of the mascots, at the all star game, but haven't seen gritty. was he told not to show up?

According to that dad, he is only attacking from behind. He was probably standing behind the cameramen all the time, punching them, causing bruises that will make those guys not want to attend hockey games anymore.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
According to that dad, he is only attacking from behind. He was probably standing behind the cameramen all the time, punching them, causing bruises that will make those guys not want to attend hockey games anymore.
if only he would he would punch, milbery, emeric, and regis. maybe they woulden't go to anymore games.

Reactions: Amorgus

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
First thing Gritty did: running to that guy's house and smacking him in the back full speed, just like he allegedly did to the kid.
He took full advantage of double jeopardy, and then challenged him to double dare.

Reactions: kudymen

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
F586E1BC-41D2-4AE6-98A4-48188EF89FFF.jpeg
I guess it is the week for freakishly looking orange things to get acquitted.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Guys! It's been long enough that stories are starting to come out. Let it be forever remembered: Holmer had a large part in the name of our beloved ball of stringy fur.

During a meeting with the Flyers’ development team, the group asked Holmgren for attributes he associates with the franchise. He mentioned grit, and the name was born.

Also, nightmare fuel:
At one point, a Gritty illustration featured wings. That meant another batch of sketches for the Flyers to evaluate, roughly six more drawings Allen estimated, to account for different options, ranging from feathered wings to insect wings.

A “party trick” the Flyers initially considered was getting smoke to come out of Gritty’s ears like an old-school cartoon whenever he was upset, such as when an opponent scored. Dayton created a rig for the suit, but after a couple of trial runs with the complicated setup, the smoke dispersed too slowly to create the image the Flyers wanted, so they ditched the idea.

Gritty's epic journey: How he's disrupted the mascot world...

There were some moments of hesitation at first, but now I know, as I have long known: I would die for Gritty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad