Post-Game Talk: It's going to 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Still a lot of dumb turnovers. If we saw a mediocre game from Henrik everyone is talking about next season rather than the glory of forcing game 7. They can play even better and I hope they tighten up for game 7. Let's see it fellas. Make the Penguins your ***** for 60 minutes.

johnmd20*

Crosby really pulled off the trifecta of cheap play yesterday. He is a lousy player when he's out of sync. And he's a baby.

This entire Pens team is completely awful. I didn't feel anything close to the rage I am feeling about the Pens when we were playing The Flyers.

Please win tomorrow.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Brassard has been money in the playoffs. I think the CBJ regret giving up on him too early

CharlieCharleschuk

Nov 26, 2013
Lol. It's exactly the same as Crosbys play on G, with the exception of Marchand getting both of Nis's feet.
It has always amazed me how two people can see the same play yet see it so differently. Even with instant replay and slow motion.

Actually getting both feet is the heart of it. Usually this is accomplished by the slew foot also using the hip or thigh as a pivot to throw the opponent head first toward the ice unexpectedly.

Crosby's "contact" was a trip from behind. Just like Zuccarello's penalty on Scuderi.

See the NHL's Rule 52:

52.1 Slew-footing - Slew-footing is the act of a player or goalkeeper using his leg or foot to knock or kick an opponent’s feet from under him, or pushes an opponent’s upper body backward with an arm or elbow, and at the same time with a forward motion of his leg, knocks or kicks the opponent’s feet from under him, causing him to fall violently to the ice.

Last edited:

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
The only person I expect to hear calling Henrik a choker again is that weird Luongo fan.

If the Rangers lose a game 1-0 at any point going forward, I would bet any amount of money that there will be Hank bashing here.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
A lot of them played well, but Hank saved their butts when they made some huge gaffes, like they seem to do every game.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Really hoping McDonagh keeps this up. Staal and Stralman have played admirably against Crosby and Malkin, but there's just nothing like the Mac/G pair for taking time and space, frustrating and playing top players hard. Thought Mac was good not great last night, hoping we get great tomorrow!

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
The Pens entire franchise and fan base wreak of entitlement. Everyone knows it. The commentators all but say it in plain English. When it's not going their way what follows is very predictable.

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
The deck is certainly stacked against them historically. But, I couldn't be any prouder of this team, regardless of Tuesday's outcome.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Great show of resilience from this team. Common sense dictated they should've been cooked after that pitiful game 4.

I dont think anyone can say anything about Lundqvist anymore. Hes played beyond great in the biggest games provided to him over the last few years. His #'s in elimination games are incredible at this point. He was amazing last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad