GDT: It's Getting Hot in Herrr (Yeo Hot) So Take Out All The Rookies- Blues vs Habs 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
oh yey the anti bouw crowd is here

plz make your point more, we haven't understood your disdain for one of the six guys sucking it up on the back end

It’s hard to not be all over him when he’s had 3 attempts to make a breakout turned it over and was the responsible party for a pinch leading on to a 2 on 1 in the first 5 minutes.

Reactions: Bendak

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Blais goes inside-outside, absorbs a hit through a power move, and establishes the zone and eventual scoring chance on a tip.

#SimpleHockey

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
It’s hard to not be all over him when he’s had 3 attempts to make a breakout turned it over and was the responsible party for a pinch leading on to a 2 on 1 in the first 5 minutes.

bouw definitely screwed up that play, but my point still stands.

our d sucks all around so far this year picking out bouw incessantly is just petty

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Other teams must have found some easy exploit to our system. They all just seem to glide right through the neutral zone and gain the offensive zone. I also don't ever see us even try and put a hit on anyone anymore.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
oh yey the anti bouw crowd is here

plz make your point more, we haven't understood your disdain for one of the six guys sucking it up on the back end

Oh hey, the anti-"being negative about any player on our team at all" posts we get every game were we want to make sure to blame a different player when the play clearly shows that one certain guy screwed up.

Honest to god, the anti-hate folks tend to be more frustrating to read then the people who are actually frustrated by a good deal.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
No Schenn. Bad Schenn. Knock off the f***ing drop pass as you enter the zone. It almost never works and often leads to danger going the other way;.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Ok I didnt think Blais was playing particularly well besides checking guys, but man he looks pretty good today.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
bouw definitely screwed up that play, but my point still stands.

our d sucks all around so far this year picking out bouw incessantly is just petty

I mean, he has been by far the worst, and unlike Dunn who got benched, he's still getting 1st pairing minutes. Makes it frustrating as crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad