GDT: It's Getting Hot in Herrr (Yeo Hot) So Take Out All The Rookies- Blues vs Habs 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Projected Lineups

Kyrou O'Reilly Tarasenko

4515147cbd774c8af480405cbc8642d8f02d2a305cd1f2e73a3202675be1157f.jpg

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
This is what kills me. Eddy hasn't looked bad at all wtf is Boumeester who's been incredibly bad still on the top.

After further thinking about this I have a feeling that the Parayko Eddy pairing may get more ice time. Or at least I'm hoping so, Parayko has actually been better than Pietro this year and comparing Eddy to JBo is not even close.

Then again, what do i know. I'm sure Micheal will shovel Pietro and Jay Bo out there 28 mins tonight and we will lose by one goal in a 4-5 game. And then we will here a press conference saying we need to have more urgency or we need to play quicker or he will be asked a question and say something along the lines of well that's certainly something to think about and question ourselves on.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Brind’Amour sent Necas down to the AHL, he hates rookies too! Everybody hates rookies, it’s a massive conspiracy against those participation-trophy loving millennials.
Is there an expiration date for this schtick? I keep reading your posts as serious comments, then realizing its parody. You’re one of my favorite posters, but I have to get used to this new voice.

Reactions: Bendak

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Does anybody know if Kyrou has played left wing at all? I'm sure he probably has since they feel comfortable putting him there, was just curious.

I'm pumped to see how Sanford will look tonight and also how the Dunn-Schmaltz pairing will look, that's a pairing I've been wanting to see for awhile. Also totally agree that Jbo-Petro just isn't a good pairing anymore, how can the coaches not see that? lol

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
I really wish Eddy was still playing with Pietrangelo. Petro hasn't been his best so far this year and him and JayBo could be a mess when matched up against top lines. Hopefully they are broken up by the Toronto game.

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing Kyrou get extended playing time tonight. And I've never been a huge Sanford fan but hope he plays well.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Noticed Kyrou - O'Reilly - Tarasenko line name could Be TKO.

I believe that line Will work well, that line get Guy who can play fast pace game. Love it. Shame can't watch The game live, Only after work.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
When O'Reilly's line doesn't score 2 goals on their first 4 shifts, Yeo will panic and put Maroon back on that line and send Kyrou out for post-game beers since the drinking age is 18 in Montreal. When he comes back with a case of Labatt's, he is immediately banished to San Antonio because he can no longer be trusted as his decision making is questionable.

Kyrou is then kidnapped by Montreal fans, never to be seen again. Oddly enough, they introduce a new Montreal rookie, Le'Kyroo who goes on to win the rookie of the year award.

Mar 6, 2012
It always feels like the more I can use the emotional boost gained from a Blues win, they find a way to punch me right in the gut.

It's like, oh, we're sorry, I know your day has been god awful and all you want to do is relax on the couch and enjoy some escapism, but yeah, no, we're going to get one more little jab in at you just as another way for the universe to say... nothing good will ever happen to you. EVER.

I expect them to lose tonight. Until they show me that they can actually win regularly, I'm going to assume every game will be a humiliating and painful loss because it just goes down easier that way.

Mar 6, 2012
It's still too early to act. But yeah, this sucks. This was supposed to be a fun time to be a Blues fan... but as we've all learned painfully through the years, there really aren't enough fun times to be a Blues fan.

The management of this team should be so grateful to the fans that have stuck with this team for so long. For a team with their track record, the fact that they have such a strong fanbase really is a miracle. It's time for something good to happen.

(Narrator voice: Nothing good happened)

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Intriguing lineup tonight. Looking forward to seeing Kyrou with ROR and Tank and also Sanford. I like Sanford. I think he is going to surprise people. He’s a legit prospect imo. Heard Fabbri might be making an appearance in the next few games. Can’t wait to see him. Lots to look forward to. We’ll get it together soon. It’s a long season.

Reactions: KirkOut and Bendak

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Intriguing lineup tonight. Looking forward to seeing Kyrou with ROR and Tank and also Sanford. I like Sanford. I think he is going to surprise people. He’s a legit prospect imo. Heard Fabbri might be making an appearance in the next few games. Can’t wait to see him. Lots to look forward to. We’ll get it together soon. It’s a long season.
I must say while I don’t always agree with you, you are definitely one of our tried and true optimists on this board and I can appreciate that. I hope you’re right.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
How the **** is that roster 3-1-1?

EDIT: Habs fans: "CUZ CAREY PRICE IS DA GREATEST THING EVER AND LOL YOU GUYS NOT OFFERING EVERYTHING FOR HIM"

Actual Habs fan: Price has been pretty pedestrian so far. He has actually been sick the last two games and is only 1-1-1 in the 3 games he's played. We are 3-1-1 because we have outshot our opponents in every game, having a +47 shot total through 5 games. We do this with a much better system for breakouts from the backend then we had last year + we forcheck hard with every line.

Reactions: simon IC and Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad