Pre-Game Talk: It's Always Sunny Against Arizona (isn't it??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
6agif7.jpg
Lmfao. This made me laugh.

Leah also said I can’t have whiskey tonight :( she’s in a bad mood. Not gonna argue with her lol.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’m actually shocked Koskinen is starting tonight but good for Woodcroft he seems to believe in him.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Hope we play high level hockey against the low-level desert dogs but feel like they'll probably match them ..squeak away last minute for the two points making what should be an easy w, look like a game 7.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Lol who thought yams would end up looking better than JP. I sure didn’t.
You and me both man. I sh** on both before. Now Yams has been solid top 6 and JP has looked redundant IMO. Don't like him on that top line. He just gets it given to him. He doesn't show anything to show he can hang up there. He either has zero confidence or has such a slow processing ability. You can't just pass him the puck in stride. He looks to give it away as fast as possible or takes a side boards muffin shot. Not in the right spots.

His main attribute (and he is soft there too) is sometimes forechecking. 3rd line stuff.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I am going to be scoreboard watching this one. What these guys did Saturday reset my entire thoughts on what they can do. It's like TO fans. I don't even care what happens now. If they make the playoffs, they have to do something there or it's another down the toilet season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad