Series Talk: It’s a mad, mad, mad, mad World Juniors

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
5 shots in 2 periods for Austria.......ouch.

Boldy scores to make it 7-0. I really wanted to move up to get him although pick 21 to pick 12 where he was taken would have been a big price to pay.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
It’s now 11-0 and Austria escapes the record of lowest shots in aWJC game as they move to 7.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Can somebody explain why Blomqvist who was thought to be the starter for Finland going into the tournament is the third now? Was he bad leading up to the tournament?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Can somebody explain why Blomqvist who was thought to be the starter for Finland going into the tournament is the third now? Was he bad leading up to the tournament?

The other goalies had similar numbers. I think most people expected him to be the starter, but it wasn’t like he was killing it.

He’s also one of the youngest players on the team.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Zegras is LEGIT. Wow.
tenor.gif

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Pretty sure Austria and Germany are there to pad everyone's stats.

Germany lost players to Covid before coming over. Then they lost more in quarantine. So they have 14 skaters per night. They were real competitive the first night when fresh but that’s tough to back up especially when playing Canada.

So basically they’re ****ed!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Germany lost players to Covid before coming over. Then they lost more in quarantine. So they have 14 skaters per night. They were real competitive the first night when fresh but that’s tough to back up especially when playing Canada.

So basically they’re ****ed!
What's Austria's excuse.

TySmith4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Canada sure seems like they could use a player with Poulin’s physical ability

Sweden by far the most impressive team in the tournament so far

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I just wanted to let you guys know that my German team is better than you think it is and its sad that we will never see that team at full strength :(

Missing 11 roster players is just too much for a country like Germany. Still hopeful that we can finish 3rd

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I just wanted to let you guys know that my German team is better than you think it is and its sad that we will never see that team at full strength :(

Missing 11 roster players is just too much for a country like Germany. Still hopeful that we can finish 3rd

Yeah they are under the pump. Great first game but having to play so many minutes will make it so they can’t win any B2B’s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad