Confirmed with Link: Isles/Rangers Stadium Series game at MetLife in February 2024

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I will definitely not be there. The idea of sitting outside for 3 hours in the middle of February is unappealing to me.
Eh, we get an outdoor game like once a decade. Assuming you live to like 80, you get 6 chances to go to one in your adult lifetime at most if you were in your 20s in the 2010s or now.

I think they're pretty cool to experience and definitely worth going to if you can afford it for the limitedness and uniqueness.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
The Yankee stadium one was a lot of fun. I don’t remember the game but I’ll never forget the beers freezing in my best friends beard.

This is less of a hockey game and more of a “hang out, drink and celebrate life with your friends” kinda thing for me.

Reactions: JJ18Sniper

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I might catch this one depending on prices.

I'm most excited for this part. Another jersey, everyone's favorite!
The marketing and money making leads me to believe they will have a new style of jersey but with Lou I wouldn’t be shocked if he pushes just use the old stadium ones lol

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
The marketing and money making leads me to believe they will have a new style of jersey but with Lou I wouldn’t be shocked if he pushes just use the old stadium ones lol
They should do take offs on football or baseball jerseys. NYR as Giants or Yankees, and Isles as Jets or Mets.

Green and white Isles' jersey with a puck logo with "ISLES" in it? I'm sure Lou would be all over that. :laugh:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
They should do take offs on football or baseball jerseys. NYR as Giants or Yankees, and Isles as Jets or Mets.

Green and white Isles' jersey with a puck logo with "ISLES" in it? I'm sure Lou would be all over that. :laugh:
Team usa did that in the world juniors when Brady Tkachuk and Kieffer Bellows were on the team. Think it was maybe 2016? Looked odd but not horrible
1684867080159.jpeg

Reactions: doublechili

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
The Battle of New York fought in NJ. LOL

I recently moved here, so its closer than going to the Belmont or Citi Field. I enjoy the Prudential Center but there is NOTHING around their other than 3 corner bars across the street.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
This is what happens when you have a owner with deep pockets, a credible and well respected GM, and a world class arena built for hockey. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
Went to the last one at Yankee Stadium. I have no regrets about that, but it's not an experience I'm looking to replicate. Too f***ing cold, and honestly, the game kinda sucked.

It snowed, It was cold. My cousins brother in law wanted the ticket, I said take mine at face value. I was so glad I wasnt at that game. LOL the hot chocolate machine broke in their section.

• Haha
Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad