Prospect Info: Isles Prospect Talk PART XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
He'll be traded at the TDL along with a bunch of other prospects that Lou figures not to be part of the Isles future...similar to how he (Lou) traded us all the Leafs garbage for Grabner. Finn/Verheage etc

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Are you actually thinking he could get claimed?

He only had 29 less points than Andrew mad dog Ladd. But he played 69 less games . Realistically I believe he would get claimed by some team that could give him 20 -30 games to see if there was a spark . If not they put him back on waivers .

Reactions: YearlyLottery

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The talented amount of youth on the team is awesome now.

Barzal Beauvillier Pulock In the NHL

Bellows Ho-Sang Wahlstrom Dobson Toews Sorokin

That’s a nice group of high potential prospects

Not to mention the wild cards with guys like Wotherspoon Quennville MVS Soderstrom

Reactions: dood and Lights911

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
The talented amount of youth on the team is awesome now.

Barzal Beauvillier Pulock In the NHL

Bellows Ho-Sang Wahlstrom Dobson Toews Sorokin

That’s a nice group of high potential prospects

Not to mention the wild cards with guys like Wotherspoon Quennville MVS Soderstrom

You're not even including Aho or Golyshev whom I believe have a more than pretty good shot at making the team. Golyshev led his KHL team in goals this year and we know what to expect from Aho

Oh, and there's Gibson that has shown some good things at the NHL level.

and if Koivula and Salo are no mentions and are considered bottom of the barrel in our prospects pool (slightly above Andong Song), then we are doing better than alright...we're doing FKN AWESOME!!

Reactions: dood

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
You're not even including Aho or Golyshev whom I believe have a more than pretty good shot at making the team. Golyshev led his KHL team in goals this year and we know what to expect from Aho

and if Koivula and Salo are no mentions and are considered bottom of the barrel in our prospects pool (slightly above Andong Song), then we are doing better than alright...we're doing FKN AWESOME!!

Haha I got so excited I forgot Goly and Aho. We’re looking good!

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006

When can Golyshev come over? I love that kid's jam. He'll really piss off other teams with his style.

I love this btw

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
It will be interesting to follow Dal Colle next season. I’ve not yet given up on him, and I hope he’ll take a few steps forward under the new(?) management in Bridgeport.

Reactions: CRYHAVOC

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Are you actually thinking he could get claimed?

Unless he gets traded before training camp, I expect MDC to get a long look in the bottom 6.
Isles had their hand forced last season, when Pulock ran out of waivers.
I think we will see their hand forced again. This time with MDC .

And as to your question...yeah,I think he would be claimed. A low risk,high reward move for a rebuilding team.

WinhallVT124

Head on a swivel
Mar 6, 2015
Winhall,VT
I know we are going to be doing the top prospect poll soon. But here is my post draft top 10

1. Wahlstrom
2. Sorokin
3. Dobson
4. Bellows
5. Wilde
6. Toews
7. Vande Sompel
8. Aho
9. Soderstrom
10. Dal Colle

I have MDC in my top 10 because he's got one year left to prove himself . Maybe he improves his game and produces well in the AHL.

We have a nice crop after my top 10.
Iskhakov, Golyshev, Wotherspoon, Quenneville, Skarek, Mireageas, Cockerill, Salo. Can't forget Yannick Rathgreb who produced well in the Swiss league and is only 23.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I know we are going to be doing the top prospect poll soon. But here is my post draft top 10

1. Wahlstrom
2. Sorokin
3. Dobson
4. Bellows
5. Wilde
6. Toews
7. Vande Sompel
8. Aho
9. Soderstrom
10. Dal Colle

I have MDC in my top 10 because he's got one year left to prove himself . Maybe he improves his game and produces well in the AHL.

We have a nice crop after my top 10.
Iskhakov, Golyshev, Wotherspoon, Quenneville, Skarek, Mireageas, Cockerill, Salo. Can't forget Yannick Rathgreb who produced well in the Swiss league and is only 23.

The strengths of our system mirror this draft, wingers and defensemen.

Taking a peek to next year's draft, it's chock full of high end center prospects.

Reactions: Konk

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
1. Wahlstrom
2. Dobson
3. Sorokin
4. Toews
5. Ho-sang (still consider him a prospect)
6. Wotherspoon
7. Bellows
8. Soderstrom
9. Aho
10. Vande Sompel

Realize I'm lower on bellows than most, higher on Wotherspoon.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Now that the draft is over, I hope LL sends everyone in scouting and player development packing.

Under the Snow era, the Sound Tigers have been a joke. Our player development has been mediocre at best.

The entire system needs to be flushed out.

Reactions: periferal

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I think a chunk of our scouts are pretty high quality, but agreed the entire player development staff has to go. Will be interesting to see who is on the ice Monday with the prospects. Trotz will definitely be there.

Reactions: periferal

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think a chunk of our scouts are pretty high quality, but agreed the entire player development staff has to go. Will be interesting to see who is on the ice Monday with the prospects. Trotz will definitely be there.

Haha, I was just going to inquire about the Prospect camp. I'd love to go this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad