Prospect Info: Isles Prospect Talk PART IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Sorokin's pretty looking save from the recent game:

Btw, Golyshev is up in KHL again, was pointless on his return though.

Wow, that was labeled, great glove save ! Thanks for posting that.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Slight SHL update:
- Johan Sundstrom (still NYI property) has 2-2-4 in 5 games for Frolunda
- Sebastian Collberg (still NYI property) has 1-0-1 in 4 games for Rogle
- Linus Soderstrom enjoyed a 7-1 victory in his first SHL start of the season. You can do the stat math.:)

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Slight SHL update:
- Johan Sundstrom (still NYI property) has 2-2-4 in 5 games for Frolunda
- Sebastian Collberg (still NYI property) has 1-0-1 in 4 games for Rogle
- Linus Soderstrom enjoyed a 7-1 victory in his first SHL start of the season. You can do the stat math.:)

Collberg us no longer Isles property, that contract was terminated, he is a UFA.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Really a shame about Collberg, I thought he had NHL potential.

By time Montreal traded him to us he was a b-level prospect

While I don't see him playing for us, I wonder if Johan Sundstrom will ever play in the NHL again. He might be a guy we can use as a sweetner in a deal(or trade at the deadline for a depth player). I guess we can also try unload him for a middle round draft pick

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
I did too. Before we traded for him I actually wanted us to draft him in the 2nd round.

I did too. Never heard of Pokka at that point either, and I was a little upset that Collberg went right before him. Oh well, glad Pokka got us the most majestic creature on ice.

By time Montreal traded him to us he was a b-level prospect

While I don't see him playing for us, I wonder if Johan Sundstrom will ever play in the NHL again. He might be a guy we can use as a sweetner in a deal(or trade at the deadline for a depth player). I guess we can also try unload him for a middle round draft pick

I can see him being a throw in similar to how Nilsson was added to the Leddy trade.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
This kid looks pretty legit from the highlights. Do you ever get to see him play? What are your thoughts?

He is good, very stable, actually the highlight stuff isn't that frequent for him, but, what is more important, bad goals are even less frequent. So yes, it might sound too simple, but Sorokin just stops shots and does it very well. A slight concern is that he does that behind a very good defense though.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
He is good, very stable, actually the highlight stuff isn't that frequent for him, but, what is more important, bad goals are even less frequent. So yes, it might sound too simple, but Sorokin just stops shots and does it very well. A slight concern is that he does that behind a very good defense though.

I'd be curious on rebound control, puck handling and breakaway/shootout abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad