Islanders Point Blank: Isles Mascot Challenged to Ice Bucket Challenge

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
http://www.amazing-mascots.com/mascot_care.doc

You clearly have limited knowledge of mascot uniforms. Even if it's water it may require dry cleaning unless you store it in a bag or box after it is dry. But I doubt wang has a special storage box for sparkys suit, he probably keeps it in his trunk.

Anyway, in your attempt to make me feel like I failed were gettig away from a great thing and that is the raising money for a great cause.

I know everything there is to know about mascot uniforms!!!! hahah. read that and laughed. who the hell knows anything about dry cleaning mascot uniforms??

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
www.beyondthetestprep.com
Other Notables Getting Involved, BizNasty is uploading his video tomorrow. He tweeted out this picture earlier:

BuyBntnCMAElDlU.jpg

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Only Tavares can challenge the Coach...

The Giants owners did it, somebody challenge Wang and dump boiling water on him...

LetsGoIslanders

Mar 6, 2005
NYC
I was kind...well, very... biased against Russians, but I think Kulie and Grabo are going to fit in just fine. LOL.

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
The ice bucket challenge means a lot to me, since I lost my grandmother to the horrific disease. ALS is a real horrible disease, because the body fails but the mind is intact. Very painful to watch a loved one close to you suffer for so long and then eventually pass on.

I am glad that the awareness is getting spread, and hopefully enough research can be done to try and combat this evil thing.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Kyle Okposo did it to. Which didn't anyone realize that Tavares and Okposo did it in the same place? I think that's awesome that they are both together right now. Training hard for the season. Gotta love that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad