Islanders Point Blank: Isles Mascot Challenged to Ice Bucket Challenge

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Somewhere Sparky is offended...

Also, Wang wont pick up the tab on Sparky's dry cleaning so I doubt we see him do it.

TheBrazenhead*

Somewhere Sparky is offended...

Also, Wang wont pick up the tab on Sparky's dry cleaning so I doubt we see him do it.

It's ice water dude. No dry cleaning required.

You clearly didn't think out your dig at Wang very well. FAIL!

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
http://islanderspointblank.com/islanders/isles-mascot-challenged-to-ice-bucket-challenge/

"Apparently Storm was challenged by Hartford Wolf Pack mascot, Sonar. Part of the “Ice Bucket Challenge†is to also challenge friend to complete it within 24 hours. So who did Storm challenge next? Well among other AHL mascots, Storm challenged the Islanders’ mascot, Sparky the Dragon. We will see if Sparky is up for the challenge soon enough."

Raising awareness for ALS? A good cause :yo:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
It's ice water dude. No dry cleaning required.

You clearly didn't think out your dig at Wang very well. FAIL!

http://www.amazing-mascots.com/mascot_care.doc

You clearly have limited knowledge of mascot uniforms. Even if it's water it may require dry cleaning unless you store it in a bag or box after it is dry. But I doubt wang has a special storage box for sparkys suit, he probably keeps it in his trunk.

Anyway, in your attempt to make me feel like I failed were gettig away from a great thing and that is the raising money for a great cause.

Tackla

Jul 2, 2013
The Hartford Wolf Pack just dumped ice on its head. No water. It was pretty lame to be honest.

bigbren92

Mar 13, 2012
Did we seriously not have sparky do this after our own AHL affiliate challenged us? Youve got to be kidding me... I swear our social media is almost as big a joke as our 2008-09 team

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
The Hartford Wolf Pack just dumped ice on its head. No water. It was pretty lame to be honest.

I would imagine it would ruin the mascot suit, which is why it was just ice.

Did we seriously not have sparky do this after our own AHL affiliate challenged us? Youve got to be kidding me... I swear our social media is almost as big a joke as our 2008-09 team

I would imagine the Isles will do something this week.

giddy up*

Hopefully the team makes an actual donation instead of dumping ice on a mascot. Or both if they really must.

Cold water on a hot summer day doesn't sound like a challenge.

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad