Islanders Point Blank: Isles Mascot Challenged to Ice Bucket Challenge

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
BizNasty takes the cake....

I could have gone without having to stare at BizNasty's butt in a speedo (what's with the Technicolor Dream Coat design?) for an extended clip, but still pretty epic.

Did anyone else notice that JT and KO did their challenges at seemingly the same pool? Probably a sign that they are still offseason training buddies? If Josh Bailey does his and it's at the same pool... I'd do cartwheels.

EDIT: Missed ziggy7716's post about JT and KO. Good sign they're together.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I sure hope the Isles & the players are donating $ to this. I'm sure they are. But what I really hate about this thing is how so many people would rather be part of a trend & dump ice water on their head, than donate to the charity. Afterall that is the challenge. Either dump the water, or donate $.

Sure this thing raises awareness, but I'm sure there's a massive amount of people who are doing this just to be part of the trend and to post a yt video, and haven't bothered to learn about ALS.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Anyone catch Franzys? He makes the most feminine sound at the end...was hilarious

Awesome that all these athletes are doing this for a great cause..

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Jiggs did it!!! Awesome.

I just hope someone takes the bottles out of the cooler before Butchie goes. LoL

LetsGoIslanders

Mar 6, 2005
NYC
There's a group entitled "Isles Hardcore" on Facebook, which made these shirts. It's pretty neat Stromer got a hold of one.

You can send players t-shirts via US Mail or even drop them off at the Coliseum. They get fan mail through the Islanders office. It's not like the team prohibits fan mail or free t-shirts. However, I think sweets sent to Josh Bailey might be incinerated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad