Proposal: Isles - Kings blockbuster (Lee - Doughty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
With Okposo, Moulson and Parenteau not being able to repeat what they did on Islanders there will always be a perception that Tavares boost the production of those he plays with. Now it's happening with Lee and Bailey.

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
With Okposo, Moulson and Parenteau not being able to repeat what they did on Islanders there will always be a perception that Tavares boost the production of those he plays with. Now it's happening with Lee and Bailey.

And that's a sad thing. Because Lee literally has 100x more skill and physicality than Matt Moulson ever had.

As far as Bailey goes, I reserve my judgement on him. I don't think he's nearly as skilled as Lee is.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
""Skills related to reaction time and to speed and explosive power of muscle movement peak in the early to mid-20s," but "endurance and skill at complex physical tasks peak later — in the late 20s or early 30s.""

Source: Hockey metrics: Measuring when and why NHL players peak

To all you saying Kucherov is "levels" above Lee and Lee is a one hit wonder successful because of Tavares only, here is your giant F you.

True! You hear that, Patrick Kane, Steven Stamkos, and Claude Giroux? Just retire already!

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
True! You hear that, Patrick Kane, Steven Stamkos, and Claude Giroux? Just retire already!

The funny thing is, 2 out of the 3 players you listed there all had their career years during the time indicated and predicted by that article lmao so thanks for proving it correct I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad