Proposal: Isles - Jackets

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Hon, please. Give up on the Trocheck idea. I'd sooner expect us to trade Werenski.
Nooooooo lets not swing to far back the other way. I 1000% agree very very unlikely Trocheck moves hes a beast on a great deal but he's not Z caliber.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Um. He, y'know, kind of is. At least right now.
Agree to disagree haha and Im as big of a Trocheck fan you will find outside of florida if you look at my posts about wanting him over the last 2 years. The age status and accolades of Werenski from wjc best D, AHL rookie playoffs scoring record, 3rd in calder vote (while having the 5th best all time rookie season for a D according to the NHL network and an article they also wrote), he broke the rookie points record as a D (PLD beat it immediately haha but still), hes top 3 or 5 I forget in goals by a D over the past 2 years. He was like top 5 last year playing half the year with a torn labrum. He came back with the broken orbital bone in the playoffs so he has the toughness. I mean he is only what 21? and he is a top 30 D in the game today. Trocheck is older and is overflowing with talent but I take the 2 year pro D who still has room to improve and he is learning from and with Jones.

Again hes just a pipe dream. But a signed 8y 80mil Panarin should be a fair move for him in a vacuum. So while understand unlikely I just like to makensure.it passes the dust buster challange... fair in the vacuum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad