Confirmed Signing with Link: Isles Have Deals With Cizikas, Palmieri, Beauvillier, Sorokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Happy these deals apparently cap out the Isles as a rival fan in division. I think they had the opportunity to actually improve their team and they've just gone parallel so now it is on their young talent to make them better.

If NYI really have gone parallel, they'll have done better than several other divisional contenders. The Devils are the only team I feel are significantly improved. Maybe the Rangers, but their problems at C remain.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
If NYI really have gone parallel, they'll have done better than several other divisional contenders. The Devils are the only team I feel are significantly improved. Maybe the Rangers, but their problems at C remain.

I guess. The issue is that they were in the bottom of the division the past two years. Their playoff success has been great if they get there, but if Palms doesn't produce like Eberle has for them they are at risk of missing the playoffs.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I can’t remember but before Boychuk goes on LTIR do you have to be cap compliant?

can you just go over and up to 6 and then place Boychuk on LTIR?

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I can’t remember but before Boychuk goes on LTIR do you have to be cap compliant?

can you just go over and up to 6 and then place Boychuk on LTIR?

I think the overage condition is 10% - that is 8.15 MAAV, which is la margin less than Boychuk's LTIR.

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Beautiful, best run franchise in the league after TBL, could win a Cup within 1-5 years.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Continue in the individual thread for each player now that the terms are confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany