Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
tumblr_nepf8pkNMM1shwwqho1_500.gif

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Bieksa led the Ducks in even strength ice time again. Boudreau is going to be very deserving of his upcoming firing

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
They were pretty awful.

I actually thought that he wasn't horrible tonight.

he wasn't. but its still ridiculous. we need to load up our top 2 pairings and play stoner/bieksa like 15-17 minutes at most.

fowler and vats or fowler and manson and let lindholm/vats also get lots of minutes
as garbage as lindholm is he should still be better than bieksa/stoner

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
They were pretty awful.

I actually thought that he wasn't horrible tonight.

It's not even so much they were awful it's just those aren't the guys that are going to see the ice when you need to put the puck in the net.

The piggy back on Martin won you over, eh? Seriously though, Bieksa is ****ing awful, tonight included. He can't get a shot through. Forechecks like he's Erik Karlsson. Drags down whatever partner he's with. Dumb penalties.........

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
he wasn't. but its still ridiculous. we need to load up our top 2 pairings and play stoner/bieksa like 15-17 minutes at most.

fowler and vats or fowler and manson and let lindholm/vats also get lots of minutes
as garbage as lindholm is he should still be better than bieksa/stoner

I'm already on board...it's well documented.:laugh:

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
listening to ducks calls and eric stephens is the guest...i knew the guy was hockey dumb but WOW, he has no freaking clue....cant believe this guy gets paid to do what he does and that is what he actually does for a living.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
listening to ducks calls and eric stephens is the guest...i knew the guy was hockey dumb but WOW, he has no freaking clue....cant believe this guy gets paid to do what he does and that is what he actually does for a living.

Go on...As in tell us what he actually said.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009

what is so bad about him..? what was so frustrating

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Stephens is a bad beat writer for a small market team. We need a guy who is going to dig for information considering we have barely any coverage. Not a guy who is perfectly content with just posting the starting lineup and final score on twitter

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
hmm. keslers comments are slightly troubling. he thinks we've been playing good hockey lately, just not getting good bounces. i think we've played like ****, or is that just the stench of this game getting to me.

definitely deserved 2 against edmonton. i think we deserved 2 against arizona as well but the other wins before those 2 i didnt think we were necessarily the better team in all of em and tbh it was a real easy stretch we had when you look at the teams we played.

i do think some positive energy would be good in that locker room but there also needs to be some accountability

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
hmm. keslers comments are slightly troubling. he thinks we've been playing good hockey lately, just not getting good bounces. i think we've played like ****, or is that just the stench of this game getting to me.

definitely deserved 2 against edmonton. i think we deserved 2 against arizona as well but the other wins before those 2 i didnt think we were necessarily the better team in all of em and tbh it was a real easy stretch we had when you look at the teams we played.

i do think some positive energy would be good in that locker room but there also needs to be some accountability

With the contract he just signed, what else could he say? :laugh:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Fowler for Duchene. Freddie makes all the impossible saves anyway just play Bieksa/Stoner for 30 mins.

#AustonMatthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad