Rumor: Isles close on Lehner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Sweet. A friend of mine went to the same school as Lehner. He told me some crazy stories about him growing up. Would love to see him in orange and blue.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Sweet. A friend of mine went to the same school as Lehner. He told me some crazy stories about him growing up. Would love to see him in orange and blue.

Yea you pretty much are required to share these stories now.

DonLou13

Jun 18, 2018
Lehner is a nice option I think griess may be traded in a bigger package

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Now the real tank commander emerges.

Man, if we do get Hughes… he better be worth it.

Hughes is better than Matthews at the same age and is the most naturally gifted prospect next to McDavid for the past 20 years. He is most definitely worth it.

Reactions: SI

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
I don't mind this signing, helps the agenda.

#LOSE4HUGHES

Last edited:
Reactions: SI

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hughes is better than Matthews at the same age and is the most naturally gifted prospect next to McDavid for the past 20 years. He is most definitely worth it.

Well, we're doing the right thing because this team is going to be bad.

It's like we timewarped to the LaFontaine and Baumgartner days, when I really got into the Isles. It's come full circle.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Well, we're doing the right thing because this team is going to be bad.

It's like we timewarped to the LaFontaine and Baumgartner days, when I really got into the Isles. It's come full circle.
It feels like that. I always had a Turgeon-like feeling from Judas as well and we went from LaFontaine to Turgeon now it seems like we're going from Turgeon to LaFontaine.

Reactions: PWJunior

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
He's the best free agent Goalie available. Slim pickings this year. If Lou could get an Andersen or Schneider he would. But none are available. As scary as this sounds he is an upgrade to what the Isles had last year. Maybe he can work with a new goalie coach and pull a Dubnyk.

Sorge Georos

Apr 28, 2009
LI

Hope he grows an inch or two. Don't get me wrong he's still great, but the guy can score 70 goals a year and it went count on this board bc he's a smurf.

SDIsles34

Jul 19, 2010
I wonder what type of term he'll command. Let's hoping it's a 2 year deal at 2.75m... Is that reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad