GDT: Islands In The Stream - Oilels vs Icelanders 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJeety McJeet

Nov 5, 2011
Edmonton
I wouldn’t just trade him for nothing. I’d probably trade him for Chychrun though.
Unless the Oilers go on a huge run the prices are going to be so outrageous that even the armchair GMs wouldn't pay it. 31 other GMs heard the Oilers were supposed to be cup contenders this year as well. Obviously it hasn't panned out and no one is going to do them a favour.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Someone on the Blues scouting staff is a genius. Identified Kostin and Tage. He should back up the brinks truck and steal that dude.
And I'd be willing to bet money he'd have passed on puju

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Looks like somebody woke up Yamamoto in the team meetings they had yesterday. He hasn't played like this all season. Hey its only game 40.

Wish we got to see this Yama once in awhile. He had immediate jump from the word go in this game. Where has that been?

Well.....as per the internet: Badgers do not hibernate, but their activity is irregular throughout the winter. ;)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Unless the Oilers go on a huge run the prices are going to be so outrageous that even the armchair GMs wouldn't pay it. 31 other GMs heard the Oilers were supposed to be cup contenders this year as well. Obviously it hasn't panned out and no one is going to do them a favour.
I think Bouchard would get Arizona interested.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Jack talking about locking the game down. Islanders goal incoming.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Chychrun is the better defender though, and that’s what the Oilers need.

Yeah but not at the cost of Bouchard + +. We're desperate right now but Oilers need to manage their assets better. If it's like Bouch and a cap dump, I'd think about it. But not what Arizona is asking for with Bouch as the central piece.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah but not at the cost of Bouchard + +. We're desperate right now but Oilers need to manage their assets better. If it's like Bouch and a cap dump, I'd think about it. But not what Arizona is asking for with Bouch as the central piece.
Bouchard + Pulju + 2nd gets it done imo.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Well.....as per the internet: Badgers do not hibernate, but their activity is irregular throughout the winter. ;)
Lol. Well that solves it. Damn Oilers scouting staff should have wiki’d those honey badgers before the draft.

Reactions: snag

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
ouch-my-damn-hand.gif

Chris Lee getting tempted any time now to call a phantom penalty on the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad