Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022

oilers 1.PNG

oilers 2.PNG

oilers 3.PNG

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Islanders are good enough that we can have a strong bounce back game, play one of our best games of the year, and still lose.

Not expecting much tonight.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
This srikes me as that game were they play focused and to their potential, win it, before fading again into inconsistency, as they get high off their own supply following one good game.

See the Dallas win 2 weeks ago for the last time we were at this point...

Reactions: Kerberos

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Going to see Campbell turn around his play here, glad to see Woodcroft finally going with him. Let’s get him going.
I sure hope so. But I can almost guarantee there will be a weird goal scored on him. Seems to happen to our goalies every game now. Skinner had one bounce around before Beniers put it in, and the game before, one bounced off his head and in. Have to control those rebounds, fellas!

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
If this team can't put together a winning streak of more than 3 games, they might as well just save us the embarrassment of the rest of this season and forfeit it.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
3-1 islanders.
Nuge assisted by uhhhhhhhhhhhh Ceci and ur mom

I predict that I will be asleep before the third

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Team Canada plays in the Gold Medal Game
Oilers play the Islanders with Campbell in goal.

dissapointed.jpg
Since all the Juniors and Hockey Canada scandals I have limited investment in it. For the first time in decades I didn't even bother to watch a Canada vs US game. used to be something I wouldn't miss. I caught bits of the third. For sure tonight I'll be watching Oilers and occasionally turning onto the Canada Czech game which has to be said is made more interesting due to the teams already having played and Czechs upsetting Canada.

Is Campbell playing? After Skinner shit the bed last game looks like he needs a rest. Skinner hasn't been sharp in either Seattle game and hasn't been lately.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So is the toilet seat up or toilet seat down tonight?

There’s something in the water for sure, the big giant turd they laid last game is still floating around in there.

Will they be able to flush it with a good game?

I have no clue. I cannot make any fearless predictions with this team anymore.

Just expect the worst and hope for the best.

Reactions: Biltmore

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Since all the Juniors and Hockey Canada scandals I have limited investment in it. For the first time in decades I didn't even bother to watch a Canada vs US game. used to be something I wouldn't miss. I caught bits of the third. For sure tonight I'll be watching Oilers and occasionally turning onto the Canada Czech game which has to be said is made more interesting due to the teams already having played and Czechs upsetting Canada.

Is Campbell playing? After Skinner shit the bed last game looks like he needs a rest. Skinner hasn't been sharp in either Seattle game and hasn't been lately.
Campbell would probably let in 4 goals if he started for Team Canada tonight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad