Confirmed with Link: Islanders Sign Robin Lehner, G - 1 Year Deal

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
1 year is risky because if Soderstrom stinks the joint up at Bridgeport and Lehner is money we cannot afford him back and he won't agree for one more year anyway with Sorokin and Soderstrom looming

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
He does have a plan, it’s called NHL coaching, which the Islanders haven’t had since 1992. In fact, it’s called ELITE NHL coaching.
Some defensive forwards too, going to be weird to have 3-2 games next year

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Some defensive forwards too, going to be weird to have 3-2 games next year
'
Yeah it is going to be similar to Cappy games where we were in close games, but with great coaching we will games that we should not have, unlike Cappy games where he blew leads late

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
You do realize DD may have been right. Isles and Staple/Gross all thought JT was a done deal. Especially at the draft. JT mentioned he was very close as well.

Oh, stop it. You have proposed that viewpoint in several other threads. Since all of that occurred behind close doors we’ll never know exactly what the sequence of events were. But for me, I don’t really care how it played out. The result is all that matters.

Additionally, my comment was only in jest.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
Oh, stop it. You have proposed that viewpoint in several other threads. Since all of that occurred behind close doors we’ll never know exactly what the sequence of events were. But for me, I don’t really care how it played out. The result is all that matters.

Additionally, my comment was only in jest.

I agree. At the end. He went back on his word. He screwed us. To be fair ,I don't even know why he would considered staying with Weight and Snow still employed to begin with.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Good I like it. Kids got some untapped potential. Let Korn work with him and he can turn into the next Dubnyk with attitude.
Is Korn confirmed to be working for NYI? Last I saw he is debating if he wants to stay with the caps. Would be YUUUGE if he comes over.
Hey, at least we signed a goalie.

Reactions: PWJunior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad