Post-Game Talk: Islanders @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
One has to wonder how the game would have unfolded had Brassard not missed that wide open net in the first period.... That was ridiculous....

That seemed to really turn things around, but we have to be stronger than that mentally.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Dan Boyle would get the only vote for me if he was an option in the poll for hitting Clutterbuck back. I didn't mind losing to the Islanders as they outplayed us and our team didn't show up until just after the whistle.

Clutterbuck is a weasel. Real classy stirring **** up after winning the game. **** him. I hope we march into Nassau and eviscerate the Islanders.

Embarrassing to hear "Let's Go Islanders" chants in our own building. At least boo to drown it out. I'm embarrassed.

valence

Nov 16, 2008
could be worse guys like being a Wilds fan...they got demolished again 7-2...maybe Parise is available and im sure coach Yeo will be gone maybe tomorrow...gnite friends. Cya in Boston

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
D. Moore and Fast played well. Miller was decent besides his absolutely horrible turnover.

Hunwick needs to come in for Moore.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Wow, Hamonic and Clutterbuck are *** holes. First Hamonic hits Stempniak after the whistle, falls down and tries to fight Stempniak. Then Clutterbuck punches Boyle right in the nose while he's not looking. Good for Boyle trying to stand up for himself. And any Isles fans who think I'm just upset we lost the game, that's not the reason why I'm upset.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Wow, Hamonic and Clutterbuck are *** holes. First Hamonic hits Stempniak after the whistle, falls down and tries to fight Stempniak. Then Clutterbuck punches Boyle right in the nose while he's not looking. Good for Boyle trying to stand up for himself. And any Isles fans who think I'm just upset we lost the game, that's not the reason why I'm upset.

That's what happens when the toughest player in the lineup is John Moore. It is what it is. Martin is squaring up with Jesper Fast.

arunnair87

Aug 12, 2009
As much as I hate this loss more than anything, I'd rather us lose here than in a playoff game. Just review the tapes hard and correct the mistakes.

Rangers semed tired as ever. Everyone except Talbot (the one guy who plays the least.)

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
nice shot on Clutterbuck by Boyle at the end of regulation!!

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Martin wouldn't have beaten up Fast. He's not a dirty player. He actually switched persons to let Boyle/Clutteredballs go at it after he saw the punch.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
shoutout to the NHL for having us play the least amount of games in the NHL the 3 in 4 days on opposite sides of the country

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
That was a legit shot right to Boyle's nose, when he wasn't looking, what a tough guy.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
This is why it's an 82 game season. Coming off a west coast road trip, most teams are flat. That's not completely unexpected.

Not only were the Fishies slightly better, they got all the little breaks too. Halak was much better than most here will give him credit for being. The stopping the play when he doesn't have to, to kill any momentum is big. It's something that Hank lacks in his game.

Then the typical Islander crap with Cal Cluster****.

Does anyone know what happened to Stepan?

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Actually, it was pretty good to have an effort like this take place on a night when there were nine other games being played in the league.

Masks the odor.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Martin wouldn't have beaten up Fast. He's not a dirty player. He actually switched persons to let Boyle/Clutteredballs go at it after he saw the punch.

Martin's a good kid. I'm definitely more upset with Clutterbuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad