GDT: Islanders @ Leafs | Dec 29, 7PM | CBC | Tavares Faces His Former Team (Read mod notes in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Now that Freddy’s worth is demonstrated, what stops him from taking complete advantage of the situation and demanding a mutual contract termination and new deal for twice as much money? He can’t be happy watching all the deals signed when he knows he’s the only part of the team that matters.

You think our cap problem is bad now, imagine he grew a pair and demanded this. Blah blah contract blah blah CBA. Replace me then. That’s my response as Freddy. You’ll see teams start to cave when players catch up to the NBA mindset.

That would never happen because a MUTUAL contract termination requires BOTH sides to agree lol.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I feel bad for all the Xmas gifts that were tickets to this game.

People spent TONS of their hard earned money on the secondary market to give their child or boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse a nice night out in Toronto, only to watch this group of millionaires come out flat, and not just flat but, got drunk and ate WAY too much McDonalds last night flat.

Reactions: Confucius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad