Confirmed with Link: Isaac Ratcliffe traded to Nashville for future considerations

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This could be a move to set up more suitors for JvR (or anyone else) by passing him through Nashville and having them eat some salary. But if so, Ratcliffe seems like an odd piece for Nashville to want, so probably unlikely.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
All we can hope for now is the add for Greenway is a later pick.

JVR ,50% retained, 3rd
For
Greenway and 6th

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
I definitely drank the Hextall kool-aid. Gotta stop getting my hopes up for any draft choices at this point.

My lord, it would be right on Flyers brand for Ratcliffe to turn into Tage Thompson (lite). LOL

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
And they actually traded UP to take Ratcliffe.

Had hopes, but the dude has shown he sucks.

Another in a too-long list of early draft busts, of a once heralded prospect group that turned out to be garbage.

Reactions: BernieParent

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It is backbreaking that the best non-1st round skater we have drafted since 2014 is Oskar Lindblom. What a flop of a pick.
I guess what we've learned from the last "rebuild" is that collecting mid/late round picks is pointless. Ghost has been our most productive mid round pick in recent memory and he came from a time when we weren't even rebuilding. You just keep your picks and hope for the best.
For a proper rebuild you need to either be really lucky or you need multiple top 5 picks and as many 1st round picks as possible. As it stands we have neither.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad