Is the Ontario Hockey League fixed thread?

goodtimes

Sep 24, 2013
Wrong and unfortunately with your inability to understand my response. This is a thread about whether you thin the OHL is fixed. This thread has nothing to do with what I said about Dal Colle and Ho Sang. If you want to start a thread about Ho-Sang and Dal Colle I would participate in it. Furthermore it isn't trolling I do admit I don't have time for certain imbeciles I deal with those every day at work and on a message board the rhetorical questions by certain people are ridiculous. Glad you pay attention to my posts though, I will try and post better for you in the future.

I have nothing against anyone here, I just call it as I see it. My point about Dal Colle/HoSang/McDavid is (which you are choosing duck, understandably) is you point out negatives without offering equal time for positives. Maybe If you did that, there wouldn't be so many who have an issue with what you post. Like I have said previously, I don't get the point of constantly posting about something you obviously hate. I get frustrated by the 67's, but its hockey, its a sport, its not life or death. In regards to the 'trolling', you just posted a video with some 'choice words' directed to me. That's your call, but obvious trolling. Again, nothing against you, just calling it as I see it.

Ill be in Windsor on business in a few weeks, lets take in a game, work out the differences and have some fun, life is short.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Wrong and unfortunately with your inability to understand my response. This is a thread about whether you thin the OHL is fixed. This thread has nothing to do with what I said about Dal Colle and Ho Sang. If you want to start a thread about Ho-Sang and Dal Colle I would participate in it. Furthermore it isn't trolling I do admit I don't have time for certain imbeciles I deal with those every day at work and on a message board the rhetorical questions by certain people are ridiculous. Glad you pay attention to my posts though, I will try and post better for you in the future.

Since when do threads EVER stay on topic? :laugh:

Ill be in Windsor on business in a few weeks, lets take in a game, work out the differences and have some fun, life is short.

Good luck in getting him to a game :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad