Is Peter's "system" Stifling Forward's Offense?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Nope x2. Staal has a slight lead and Lindholm is actually tied. That one kinda surprised me.

I guess I should add that this includes Crosby's playoff games whereas everyone else is just regular season. It's pretty meaningless, but just kinda shows that droughts happen and that the top 6 hasn't been exceptionally bad lately.

EDIT: Not Semin either. He's done nothing this year but finished last year pretty strong. He had more goals in his last 28 last year than Crosby has in his last 50.

The Stranger

May 4, 2014
Nope x2. Staal has a slight lead and Lindholm is actually tied. That one kinda surprised me.

I guess I should add that this includes Crosby's playoff games whereas everyone else is just regular season. It's pretty meaningless, but just kinda shows that droughts happen and that the top 6 hasn't been exceptionally bad lately.

EDIT: Not Semin either. He's done nothing this year but finished last year pretty strong. He had more goals in his last 28 last year than Crosby has in his last 50.

In Crosby's last 50 games, including playoffs, he has 11 goals and 40 assists. In his last 50 regular season games he has 17 goals and 43 assists. I wish some players on the Canes would have those kind of "droughts".

In Semin's last 50 games he has 13 goals and 13 assists.

Crosby has 37 points in 32 games this year while Semin has 6 points in 22 games.

Crosby is going through a goal drought, but still producing...Semin has had a significant drop-off in play more-so than a goal drought.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00