Is Pageau the new Condra?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This is the absolute worst time to make this thread, and Condra has decent conversion on his break aways, its the simple offensive plays that he struggles at like an empty net, or pause time.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Condra doesn't score because his linemates aren't good enough to understand his superior hockey IQ. Condra knows that the best pass is a rebound, so he shoots right into the pads to ensure that his linemates can be the beneficiaries of best pass////...

Pageau hasn't gotten to that level yet, he still tries to pick corners and shot for the twine.

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
He gets a breakaway a game and never scores. Discuss.

So if he's getting a breakaway a game, I guess he's doing the right thing? Since he has the puck on is stick that mean that the opponent team can't score? So now it's just a matter of time? :handclap:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Fitting that Condra would get a breakaway to reclaim his throne

2CHHHAAAIIIINNNZZZ

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Pageau is more like just a big upgrade on Smith. Better offensively, more physical, works harder, wins more faceoffs, and more scoring upside.

I'd like to see Smith go the way of the JOB when he returns and keep Pageau up here.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Pageau will probably be a lifetime AHLer. I doubt Montreal will even want him now that they are trying to get bigger again.

Nice enough guy, but this isn't about signing a guy cause he's nice or a local player.

BigBush*

Pageau will probably be a lifetime AHLer. I doubt Montreal will even want him now that they are trying to get bigger again.

Nice enough guy, but this isn't about signing a guy cause he's nice or a local player.

lol, lifetime AHLer. He's playing well enough that if he keeps it up he might never seeing the AHL again. Pretty good for a guy that just turned 22

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Condra is going to have a long career in the NHL. He's the kind of depth player that teams win with. He has a roll and he's great at it.

Except we are not winning.

Hes easily replaceable, Id take someone who can score or with more talent instead of him.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
but thats not because we have Condra on the 4th line

Agreed. it's because we have 3-6 players on the team similar to Condra's ability.

Condra,Greening, Pageau, Legwand, Michalek, Neil

They make pylons look like all stars.

Edit: I forgot Phillips,Gryba, Weircoch

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Pageau will be better, I see him as a strong 3rd line center eventually, good to fill in for 2nd line in times of injury.

Condra is a great bottom sixer. Very good at playing in his own zone and harassing the opposing team in their zone.

I really hope Condra stays with the Sens for a while, very good player for us in the bottom six and seems to be well liked by his teammates.

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
Except we are not winning.

Hes easily replaceable, Id take someone who can score or with more talent instead of him.

But this is not what he's expected to do. His has a more defensive minded role and play on the first unit on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad