Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Geez……we lived through each of them but when you line them up like that……it makes you shake your head even more.
Yeah personally I think tomorrow is the series,I have zero faith in the Bruins winning a game 7 at home ,is there any chance someone could go tamper with the ice making machine and force them to play the game somewhere else anywhere will do.lol

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
Is Montgomery implying these two lacked effort leading to being benched?
Most of the time, Shattenkirk seems to playing like he doesn't want to get his heart rate too high. (Still want him in the lineup over Grizz).

I said it the other and I’ll say it even more now…..if Peeke doesn’t get hurt in game 2 this is a sweep. He’s that valuable and takes pressure off Carlo and going with 5 D for half a playoff game is murder. Sorry to see him get hurt as he’s a gamer for sure. However……as they say……..were ifs and buts fruit and nuts nobody would go hungry.

I’m so annoyed right now.
If Swayman starts game 2, this is probably a sweep.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I said it the other and I’ll say it even more now…..if Peeke doesn’t get hurt in game 2 this is a sweep. He’s that valuable and takes pressure off Carlo and going with 5 D for half a playoff game is murder. Sorry to see him get hurt as he’s a gamer for sure. However……as they say……..were ifs and buts fruit and nuts nobody would go hungry.

Part of the game. Toronto has been without Matthews or Nylander for nearly every minute played in the series so far. Losing Peeke doesn’t excuse that performance last night.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
They are playing a clip of Swayman on 98.5 right now, but the assholes on there of course are poking fun at him saying he is manifesting.

I love every part of what JS had to say and he needs to play for the rest of this series.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Yeah personally I think tomorrow is the series,I have zero faith in the Bruins winning a game 7 at home ,is there any chance someone could go tamper with the ice making machine and force them to play the game somewhere else anywhere will do.lol

That's where I'm at, I'm scarred from the game 7 home ice losses in 2009, 2010 ,2012, 2014, 2019 and last year. Outside of our cup year the only team we have beat at home in game 7 is TO 3 times. This group looks especially fragile and dosen't inspire any confidence at all. I wish we could play every playoff game on the road.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
2 games in Toronto…..?

Part of the game. Toronto has been without Matthews or Nylander for nearly every minute played in the series so far. Losing Peeke doesn’t excuse that performance last night.
I’m not saying it is. Had nothing to do with last night but it hurt game 2

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
That's where I'm at, I'm scarred from the game 7 home ice losses in 2009, 2010 ,2012, 2014, 2019 and last year. Outside of our cup year the only team we have beat at home in game 7 is TO 3 times. This group looks especially fragile and dosen't inspire any confidence at all. I wish we could play every playoff game on the road.
And the laws of averages are going to catchup against the Leafs I fear.

2 games in Toronto…..?

I’m not saying it is. Had nothing to do with last night but it hurt game 2
Anywhere but Boston

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Geez……we lived through each of them but when you line them up like that……it makes you shake your head even more.
Well also
Game 1 HOME
2019 Blues W
2023 Florida W
2024 Toronto W

3-0 opening game

Games 3 & 4 & 6 ROAD
2019 Blues 2-1
2023 Florida 2-1
2024 Toronto 2-0

Bruins start series great : 3-0
Kick ass on road 6-2

That’s phenomenal

But they S-U-C-K at home otherwise

It’s bizarre

They need to freaking win tomorrow

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I'd give Marchy an A for games 1-4, but not game 5. Was I the only one who saw how he choked on that open net tap in?
Hey, if this thread is going to criticize just about everyone who played last night, let's not play favorites.
I get what you are saying but I watched that play beginning to end on the replay focusing on the puck. Rolling and bouncing on Coyle almost the whole way, which limited his options. Totally on its side for Marchy. It happens, but with the number of players on both teams just wiping out all over the ice I tend to think the A on that muff goes to none other than JJ himself. Good thing he bought a used Ice Machine off Arizona. Next year the ice will be perfect, I’m sure.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Well also
Game 1 HOME
2019 Blues W
2023 Florida W
2024 Toronto W

3-0 opening game

Games 3 & 4 & 6 ROAD
2019 Blues 2-1
2023 Florida 2-1
2024 Toronto 2-0

Bruins start series great : 3-0
Kick ass on road 6-2

That’s phenomenal

But they S-U-C-K at home otherwise

It’s bizarre

They need to freaking win tomorrow
It is bizarre…..and suck is the word. I just cannot believe those stats and I have no idea how anymore could explain it. Painful

They are playing a clip of Swayman on 98.5 right now, but the assholes on there of course are poking fun at him saying he is manifesting.

I love every part of what JS had to say and he needs to play for the rest of this series.
I heard that last night and he’s a leader and talks like one. If he thinks that way the whole team should be.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024

Really though? Matthews is hurt and missed a game.

Nylander missed tons of games.

Marner's high ankle is still messed

We want to go this route? It's a bad look to me. We're fine on the injury front compared to them.

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Kozari must have gotten a call from the NHL after the second period on how he handled that and tried to make amends to Monty before the third period started.

View attachment 862970

I shudder at who the NHL will send to Game 6 in Toronto as I expect we see two referees with the first name Chris. :help:
Could you hear the chants from the Bs fans?

"Ref, you suck"

Bullshit"

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
hopefully he doesnt mess up the goalie like last year.
Im expecting to see Ullmark tomorrow and if/when they lose Swayman for the big game 7.
I dont want swayman playing a potential 5 games in a row in net

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Bob had a good year but in the playoffs he's a 2.78 GAA and ,896 Sv% . The Bruins "if they get there" can win that series with goaltending.
Nope. Vassy played well and Florida won in 5.
Marchand is the Bruins best player .....love the guy , but that ain't getting it done . Too much time ask of the captain.
But I like Swayman .
Bob , it's when he makes the saves that are as or more important as gaa.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Unless the Bruins win the Cup, and Debrusk is the Con Smythe trophy winner, it's time to move from Louie Debrusk's kid.
AMEN.

Might miss this one. Had a crown on my molar pop off last night in the 3rd.
Scheduled for a root canal now tomorrow. Never had one before.
May not be my bubbly old self
Hadn't thought of that, maybe I can get a root canal instead of watching Game 6, I'd prefer one.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Just caught the highlight of ot goal again.....ha! it's like Tavares turned , then realized it was Gryz, did a u turn and beat him outside with ease, then cut inside with ease , fed a one hander pass at the same time.
A gift from Monty.
Any other wise ideas coach?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad