Is Ovechkin passing Crosby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I hate Crosby and happy to hate Crosby. But I still think he's SLIGHTLY above Ovechkin.

I'd go the Major 4 then Hasek and Jagr. After that, I don't think its ridiculous to put either Crosby or Ovechkin in that 7th spot. I also don't think its ridiculous to have either in the 9th/10th spots, respectively.

Reactions: Riddum

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Just think how good he’d be if he were even half as good as crosby defensively! Has he moved from the one time spot the last 20 games?
Ovechkin is going to finish with almost double the amount of individual hardware and multiple records broken. But yeah he’s scored all of his 763 goals and counting from the same exact spot.

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
People acting like Crosby is not also a great goal scorer. Over 500 goals in a lil over 1000 games with 2 richards himself. This while being far better defensively. The much much better point producer which is over all more important than just goals. Plays the most important position in hockey etc. It's not even close. Idk how anyone can literally watch them both play with their own eye balls and come to the conclusion that ovechkin is better at the sport of hockey. Baffles me to be frank.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Beyond full, no need to get back into this one... since it was a dead subject going back to January anyway before someone bumped this overfull thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad