Is Mark Giordano a favourite for the Norris?

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
His post was referencing little more than one page of a thread?

That changes everything, fantastic sample size.

He wasn’t making an affirmative statement he was just noting that nobody in this thread was discussing Reilly’s defense.

Good god you’re arrogant

Cotton

May 13, 2013
He wasn’t making an affirmative statement he was just noting that nobody in this thread was discussing Reilly’s defense.

Good god you’re arrogant

He actually was, so I just told him to look around more, 25 or so posts is a micro sample size. You white knighting for someone who was capable of making their own responses is the only reason this isnt a dead topic. Cheers.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
He actually was, so I just told him to look around more, 25 or so posts is a micro sample size. You white knighting for someone who was capable of making their own responses is the only reason this isnt a dead topic. Cheers.

I’m not going to pretend to know exactly what he was thinking like you apparently do but it seemed like he was just talking about the thread. I bet the only term you use more than “white knighting” is “snowflake” lol.

Have a good one man

kungfugazi

Sorgoi Foderev
Nov 11, 2018
QC
If Gio was a video game character, he'd be the Paladin from Diablo 2. Elevates anyone who's playing with him (especially his defence partner), is very good at defending but can also contribute offensively. I don't think he can take over a game like a prime Karlsson can/could, but that's not why he's in the discussion. He's just a real solid player, plus more.

That videogame character creation comment had me ded!

As for the Norris discussion, if he keeps it up and stays healthy, he has a good chance. Last time he was in the discussion, he wasn't snubbed; he just got hurt. And the league is so good now, that this makes a huge difference.

JFHockey

Nov 8, 2014
Calgary

lul, I was just fishing for info on his defensive game as I haven't really watched him play this year.

For all the effort you put into grandstanding about this,instead you could have said a thing or two about his defensive game and made this a better thread.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
lul, I was just fishing for info on his defensive game as I haven't really watched him play this year.

For all the effort you put into grandstanding about this,instead you could have said a thing or two about his defensive game and made this a better thread.

Google is your friend.

You said people arent talking about it, I'm telling you they are, but apparantly you were referencing the micro sample of mostly western Canadian fan posts in a fresh thread that was barely over a page in, and not even about Morgan Rielly. So you can see why there would be confusion between someone thinking you are speaking about that, and the hockey community at large. My bad I guess.

JFHockey

Nov 8, 2014
Calgary
Google is your friend.

You said people arent talking about it, I'm telling you they are, but apparantly you were referencing the micro sample of mostly western Canadian fan posts in a fresh thread that was barely over a page in, and not even about Morgan Rielly. So you can see why there would be confusion between someone thinking you are speaking about that, and the hockey community at large. My bad I guess.

See, right there, perfectly good opportunity to talk about his defensive game, instead, rambling pious nonsense.

I say good day to you, sir.

Reactions: BCgyFan and ESH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad