Is Kevin Quinn on Valium tonight???

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Props to Quinn fighting through an illness, but sportsnet better be looking at this and rectifying the situation going forward. You can't have a guy that can barely talk and whatever words do come out are as if the guys puppy was stolen from him.

You want to be top dog in the hockey broadcasting within Canada you better have options.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Props to Quinn fighting through an illness, but sportsnet better be looking at this and rectifying the situation going forward. You can't have a guy that can barely talk and whatever words do come out are as if the guys puppy was stolen from him.

You want to be top dog in the hockey broadcasting within Canada you better have options.

Yeah, or just run the Ched feed, if it comes to that. You really have to feel for him, he wanted to juice the OT goal, and just didn't have it. We've all been where Quinn was last night.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, or just run the Ched feed, if it comes to that. You really have to feel for him, he wanted to juice the OT goal, and just didn't have it. We've all been where Quinn was last night.

I can't listen to Ched... I really hate how he says "The Oilers Radio Network"

McDavidson

#Jultzing
Mar 18, 2013
Agreed. He deserves 1st star. Considering the situation, he had his best night calling the Oilers. It was calm, and I don't remember hearing him getting a name wrong once! That's amazing for him. Good job Quinn.

He called Arcobello, Yakupov once. Best part was he didn't get nuge and hemsky mixed up even one time. What do they say, injuries / being sick under the weather, help add focus and bring your game up.:handclap:

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
Quinn sounded like a DJ from some low budget radio station.

That was "Interfere With Your Own Goalie" by Sam Gagner. Next up, the classic Devan Dubnyk track "Out of Position".

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i thought my tv was vroken so i turned up the sound and then the scotia bank commercial ruined my ears

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
I'd still take a sick Quinn over the Flames PBP guy any day of the week.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers 1m
Rob Brown will do colour with @Bob_Stauffer on the #Oilers Radio Network tonight. Get well soon, Kevin Quinn! Rest that voice!

I don't really understand this

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 1m
Kevin Quinn on the I.R., so Jack Michaels moves over to call game for Sportsnet tonight, working, of course, with Louie DeBrusk.

Ah that makes sense

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers 1m
Rob Brown will do colour with @Bob_Stauffer on the #Oilers Radio Network tonight. Get well soon, Kevin Quinn! Rest that voice!

I don't really understand this

Jack Michaels doing sportsnet broadcast? :baghead::baghead:

Too bad, this is the least annoying I've ever heard Quinn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad