Is Kevin Quinn on Valium tonight???

Dave

Oct 27, 2009
I have no idea what's up with him, sounds like he's putting together a commentating reel to get a gig in golf..... or funerals.

Evets 81

Dec 29, 2012
B.C.
He's sick. I was thinking the same thing when I first turned the game on but now I hear his voice giving out every so often so I figure he is getting over a cold.

I am Lorde

Feb 20, 2013
Definitely sounds like a golf tourny. Here's hopin we don't get our ***** kicked Bob Barker vs Happy Gilmour style. I swear I'll throw a putter.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I was on NHL.com, and I turned to look at the Oilers Hurricanes boxscore, because I saw 4-4 and I was like wut

For some reason, I got a demo of the game right as the oilers went on the PP. That was like the least excitement I've heard from a commentator, and I like kevin quinn. (anything's better than john shorthouse)

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Agreed. He deserves 1st star. Considering the situation, he had his best night calling the Oilers. It was calm, and I don't remember hearing him getting a name wrong once! That's amazing for him. Good job Quinn.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
As silly as this sounds, I enjoyed his commentary more. It was dull, but he was really calm and it wasn't annoying, pitchy and whiny like how he usually is. He needs to be sick more often. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad