Is Juuse Saros the best goalie age 23 and under in the NHL?

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
He looks like a god against Edmonton every time. I think he’s stopped 70 some straight shots against us.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Is goalie size fetishism the new thing now when it doesn’t work for skaters anymore?

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
Saros is the only under 23 goalie in the league.

No, NYR have Georgiev who is a year younger than Saros.

I would prefer Georgiev over Saros. Georgiev is still on a cheap ELC while Saros makes 1.5M. Georgiev lost the first game but his team played b2b, his second game was great.

So who plays tonight, Saros or Grosenick, how long will Rinne be out?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
No, NYR have Georgiev who is a year younger than Saros.

I would prefer Georgiev over Saros. Georgiev is still on a cheap ELC while Saros makes 1.5M. Georgiev lost the first game but his team played b2b, his second game was great.

So who plays tonight, Saros or Grosenick, how long will Rinne be out?

I’m a fan of Geo’s team. No way would I take Geo over Saros.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Let's pump the breaks here. There was another Nashville backup that was touted to be starter material, and his name was Anders Lindback. Could we just be seeing that situation again?

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
I’m a fan of Geo’s team. No way would I take Geo over Saros.

Saros was never really tested with starter workloads and since most teams are using starter workloads Saros is only a wildcard. Once he has to play starter workloads he will fall back down like most goalies do. If he would develop into a real starter I wouldn't want him anyway, he would be expensive and it guarantees nothing, see Rinne last playoffs.

The team is a big factor, i.e. how Kuemper performed in LA and in Arizona last season, big difference. Big advantage for Saros in Nashville.

Georgiev is 1 year younger and should play AHL for development. I would rather have Georgiev in the AHL and McElhinney in the NHL who was even better than Saros last season and still save over 500k than Saros for 1.5M.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Saros was never really tested with starter workloads and since most teams are using starter workloads Saros is only a wildcard. Once he has to play starter workloads he will fall back down like most goalies do. If he would develop into a real starter I wouldn't want him anyway, he would be expensive and it guarantees nothing, see Rinne last playoffs.

The team is a big factor, i.e. how Kuemper performed in LA and in Arizona last season, big difference. Big advantage for Saros in Nashville.

Georgiev is 1 year younger and should play AHL for development. I would rather have Georgiev in the AHL and McElhinney in the NHL who was even better than Saros last season and still save over 500k than Saros for 1.5M.

Absolutely no one takes Georgiev over Saros except for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00